Hacking R4i | Pokemon Black 2 Save crashes game upon loading

RavenTheOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this really bizarre problem with my Pokemon Black 2 save file. For whatever reason, the game launches fine, but as soon as I go to continue my game and choose whether or not I want to use C-gear, regardless of my choice, it hangs at a black screen and never recovers. I have the R4i v1.4.1. only thing I can think of that might have caused this is me getting a new 16gb micro SD to replace my tiny 2gb micro so I can use the tiny one for another handheld console. Does anyone know what I would need to do to fix this? Every other game I've played runs just fine, Black 2 is the only one having this issue. No amount of google searches seems to have the solution, only for the white screen on startup issue, which is not my problem in this case.

RavenTheOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I have more information. It's not just the R4i cartridge that can't load that save file anymore, PC emulators can't either. I also found that my cartridge is an R4i SDHC v1.4.1 which means there's a possibility that it's a fake. Deleting my save after starting Black 2 using Up, Select and B allows the game to function normally again. I still have a backup of my original save in case it can be saved somehow.

Last edited by RavenTheOtaku,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like to interact with my smut ok