Hacking R4i Help

elm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I do something foolish I wanted to ask someone first. My 3ds is still at USA version 5.1.0-11U and I wanted to go to the Nintendo e-shop, and it's going to ask me to update. Not sure what to do?? The last thing I heard was something about cutting a piece on the R4i. Any help would be great!!

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you got a R4 [anything] and want to use the eShop? You can expect to be buying another R4 [anything] after you visit the eShop, end of story.

"But but I heard you can updated the R4 [anything]," that depends on what clone and version of the clone you got. you can dig through the first 2 pages of the section here and locate the R4 threads and see which one matches your. If none, your SOL and you doing what I said above.

Your going to be taking your R4 apart to compare.

---

If you really want to avoid things like this, get 2 or more 3DS/XL/LL, that way you got one with a flashcart and another with eShop games.

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you got a R4 [anything] and want to use the eShop? You can expect to be buying another R4 [anything] after you visit the eShop, end of story.

"But but I heard you can updated the R4 [anything]," that depends on what clone and version of the clone you got. you can dig through the first 2 pages of the section here and locate the R4 threads and see which one matches your. If none, your SOL and you doing what I said above.

---

If you really want to avoid things like this, get 2 or more 3DS/XL/LL, that way you got one with a flashcart and another with eShop games.
Enough with the douchebag responses. If you don't want to be helpful then just keep to yourself, otherwise pull that stick out of your ass.

Reactions: TyBlood13

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then spend some effort into giving him an answer then.
Don't focus on what I'm doing. This isn't about me. It's about you and your bullshit answers to people. Why don't you buy him a second 3DS then if that's your solution to everything? No? Then kindly stfu because you aren't helping anyone.

Before I do something foolish I wanted to ask someone first. My 3ds is still at USA version 5.1.0-11U and I wanted to go to the Nintendo e-shop, and it's going to ask me to update. Not sure what to do?? The last thing I heard was something about cutting a piece on the R4i. Any help would be great!!
What is the website on the card?

elm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

---

Well apparently it isn't the end of the story... I updated it and did the cutting technique and it works perfectly!!!! Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol