budda0077

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey im new to this site.
Last week bought a R4I GOLD and put a bunch of games on it and when i went to power up a pokemon game/rom it just went to a white screen and that's all and that happened with all of my other pokemon games so if anyone can help me please reply.

Thanks From budda0077

budda0077

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluelaserman Do u know where i can download the latest firmware for a R4I GOLD

P.S how do u change your display picture

budda0077

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluelaserman

the firmware from the site u gave me doesn't work on my r4i gold it just goes to a white screen and i don't even get to start up a game

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well, im sorry to say that, as you bought some silly r4 clone... its unlikely it will EVER get updated. (its ok i once bought an r4ultra before when i was a complete noob) i reccomend you buy a REAL flashcart (cyclos if you have a dsl, for dsi m3i or ak2i are nice
wink.gif
)

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
baffle-boy said:
well, im sorry to say that, as you bought some silly r4 clone... its unlikely it will EVER get updated. (its ok i once bought an r4ultra before when i was a complete noob) i reccomend you buy a REAL flashcart (cyclos if you have a dsl, for dsi m3i or ak2i are nice
wink.gif
)

The firmware was updated 19 September 2009.....
RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING PLOX

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what i meant was, it's not LIKELY (i never said never...) that it will receive another working update, i was speaking from experience (no firmware from any site ever worked on my r4ultra, only the one on the disk worked). i DID try to find some info on it, but there was none that helped... but now i found this site: http://www.r4ids.com/r4ids-e.html might as well try it hmm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello