Hacking R4i-Gold Cheats.

MightyNugget

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my R4i-Gold about 1~2 weeks ago, so far i've had to recharge my DS every day (If you know what I mean) But i've always wanted to get the cheats to work! The cheat file I have only works on Mario Kart. Is there any way for me to make it have cheats for other games? I've used the cheat file on the cheat website, but it still ONLY lets me cheat for Mario Kart. Any help or suggestions is appriciated. (So you know, I don't want suggestions like "Get a new card"..)

lovely79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download usrcheats Click Here and rename usrcheat.dat to cheat.dat and put it on _SYSTEM_ folder that's what i did
unsure.gif

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
I also have this problem with many other R4 users, a way of stopping is removing unwanted games from the cheat file and only keeping games u will/have downloaded. Its a long process but it works sometimes. Another is with the TTDS, take there ARP files and put them on your card, then you can use those cheats. Hope I helped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...