ROM Hack R4i Gold Cheat File

chuany

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i'm trying to get the cheat file on my r4i gold to work picture of my r4 http://www.r4igold.net/img/p6.jpg . so the problem is, whenever i check for cheats with the r4 when trying to play with my yugi 5d accelerator thingy 2009. i dont know how i got it to work earlier but at some point i got it to work. yes i use R4CCE and i've tried deleting all other game files, moving it all the way to the top. ive made sure to have the correct version of the game and whatnot, i enabled the games ! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG. PLEASE HELP ME. I BEG OF YOU. I cannot offer money or anything but i'm begging you. i've spent the last three hours on this. and sorry if i posted this in the wrong section.

chuany

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, before i had it up and working, i started up my ds as normal and everything and when it reached the game i pressed x and it showed me the cheats. long story short, i tried to get YSMenu to work on it ( failed utterly) but in the proccess i had to re-format the sd chip. as a result here i am, not knowing the tiniest thing on how to get the cheat file to work. once again, i already downloaded and used R4CCE to edit the cheat.dat file, i tried to remove all the game files i wasnt using, i made sure i had the correct game version, im certain that the cheat file is on the cheat.dat, i enabled the game, i even moved it all the way up the list. BUT STILL. NOTHING.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chuany said:
exangel said:
Perhaps my answer here will help you.

ehh your post is very confusing? im unsure what you mean by notepad?? thank you for your answer though.
notepad is an application to view/edit plaintext files.

if you have trouble with that i don't think i can help you. >.>

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i actually went and check all r4i gold websites and each of them say it supports usrcheat.dat
so whats the pain then? use usrcheat.dat

if it doesn't support usrcheat.dat and requires you to make a .cht for each game and yet the format is not the universal format.. then ditch your r4igold
.cht is not meant for flash cart it is meant for something else

or

you can use this animal map program for cheating...

yet the best part is.. even if you could get the cheats loading you will find most of the cheats doesn't work because they aren't meant to work 100% on flash cart

lastly, no point BUMPING.. it doesn't generate people's interest to help

if usrcheat.dat doesn't work on your r4igold then exangel's answer might be your actual solution
its not even confusing... the format and everything is given..
if you are having a hard time understanding it.. get someone who actually understand it to sit next to you

and GOOGLE is always your best friend of finding terminology that you have no idea

QUOTE(http://www.r4igold.cn/FAQe.asp) said:
11.How to enable game cheating?
First highlight the NDS ROM you want to apply the cheats to. Second press the B button to go into the cheats options menu and checkmark each cheat you want to enable.

Third turn the cheats on for that ROM by clicking the cheat on/off button. Last you'll notice the wrench icon will be yellow which indicates cheats are on. You have to press “x” or “B” to view the cheats and to turn it on don’t forget to press the save button when the cheat is on the grey key turns gold Gold= ON Gray= OFF Please update the “usrcheat.dat” from the ?GOLD official web site www.r4igold.cn to support cheat function of new games.

chuany

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
i actually went and check all r4i gold websites and each of them say it supports usrcheat.dat
so whats the pain then? use usrcheat.dat

if it doesn't support usrcheat.dat and requires you to make a .cht for each game and yet the format is not the universal format.. then ditch your r4igold
.cht is not meant for flash cart it is meant for something else

or

you can use this animal map program for cheating...

yet the best part is.. even if you could get the cheats loading you will find most of the cheats doesn't work because they aren't meant to work 100% on flash cart

lastly, no point BUMPING.. it doesn't generate people's interest to help

if usrcheat.dat doesn't work on your r4igold then exangel's answer might be your actual solution
its not even confusing... the format and everything is given..
if you are having a hard time understanding it.. get someone who actually understand it to sit next to you

and GOOGLE is always your best friend of finding terminology that you have no idea

QUOTE(http://www.r4igold.cn/FAQe.asp) said:
11.How to enable game cheating?
First highlight the NDS ROM you want to apply the cheats to. Second press the B button to go into the cheats options menu and checkmark each cheat you want to enable.

Third turn the cheats on for that ROM by clicking the cheat on/off button. Last you'll notice the wrench icon will be yellow which indicates cheats are on. You have to press “x” or “B” to view the cheats and to turn it on don’t forget to press the save button when the cheat is on the grey key turns gold Gold= ON Gray= OFF Please update the “usrcheat.dat” from the ?GOLD official web site www.r4igold.cn to support cheat function of new games.

First of all i appreciate your help and attention to my thread. Secondly i would like to ask that you do not talk to me as if i was retarded. Obviously not everyone is computer tech savvy and or r4 savvy. Please don't be a jerk, it's obviously implied that i don't know anything or else why would i make this thread in the first place. If i had known or known anybody that understood what she said don't you think i would have asked? what made you assume that I didn't put full effort into trying to use help on your part. Instead of being so criticizing how about you instead help?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
obviously, you are really a retard because my post was intending to help you..
by highlighting what you might had missed out and giving you various solution

i don't see any part of my thread is calling you a retard or criticising you
anyway, right now i will be calling you a RETARD + IDIOT + n00b

if your definition of help is getting a .cht done on your favour then you can slowly dream..
i will repeat what i just said above and you consider these as retard... then don't fxxking read it...
first, based on the official website it supports usrcheat.dat so go get yourself a copy of usrcheat.dat

second, you can try this animal map program

third, if you have hard time on understand the terminilogy used then you should really google! google animal map and you will find your answers

fourth, given that you said you have no idea what is notepad? what is wrong that you get someone who is tech savvy to sit next to you?

last but not least.. you really suck and fail!
if you can't take how people type and say things then stay OFFLINE

chuany

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
obviously, you are really a retard because my post was intending to help you..
by highlighting what you might had missed out and giving you various solution

i don't see any part of my thread is calling you a retard or criticising you
anyway, right now i will be calling you a RETARD + IDIOT + n00b

if your definition of help is getting a .cht done on your favour then you can slowly dream..
i will repeat what i just said above and you consider these as retard... then don't fxxking read it...
first, based on the official website it supports usrcheat.dat so go get yourself a copy of usrcheat.dat

second, you can try this animal map program

third, if you have hard time on understand the terminilogy used then you should really google! google animal map and you will find your answers

fourth, given that you said you have no idea what is notepad? what is wrong that you get someone who is tech savvy to sit next to you?

last but not least.. you really suck and fail!
if you can't take how people type and say things then stay OFFLINE

K. I'd rather go die then get help from you. Thank you for your time. Stay off my thread. And if you continue to post on it, prove my point that you are a jerk.

MightyNugget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chauny: He was TRYING to help you. You just didn't understand him. Don't be a jerk.

I use the R4i Gold and I HAVE to use cheat.dat file or else it doesn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1