R4i Gold 3DS Problems

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Mikio, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Mikio
    OP

Mikio Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2009
    France
    Paris
    Hello everyone ! As the title said i'm having troubles with this R4i Gold 3DS.
    First of all i've copied the files from the "Multimedia Function V1.51C Firmware at the root of my micro sd.
    Then i downloaded the latest version of the "Wood R4 V1.44" (released on 2012-02-03).

Then when i put the card into my DSLite the console freeze just at the begining of the nintendo logo and on my 3DS it just show no cards.

Then I tried what it is said in the "readme.txt" in the " 3DS V2.2.0-4 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS is released now! (for R4i gold 3DS card only)(Nov.21th,2011)In case of card broken(no card found, no Icon displayed).

I really don't know what to do maybe i understand somthing wrong so could somone try to help me with that problem?
    Thank you really much in advance.

2. Mantis41

Mantis41 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 3, 2009
    United States
    earth
    I would guess you are having contact issues with the DSL. Have a look through the forums or google. There are lots of fixes for contact problems.

Once it boots on the DSL you should be able to run the update for the card.

3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    ~Nevermind, see above.

4. Mikio
    OP

Mikio Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2009
    France
    Paris
    Okay thank you I'm gonna search for contact problems ^^

5. tranfeer

tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 23, 2010
    Australia
    Please try updating your card with The special patch for those red - "Loading" stucked 3DS cards...(Dec.19th,2011) downloaded from www.r4ids.cn

If you still have problems, just send a mail to r4idsn@163.com to get technical support.

6. Mikio
    OP

Mikio Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2009
    France
    Paris
    There is just somthing make me uncertain, when they say "1.Download the latest WOOD R4 firmware from www.r4ids.cn and unzip it to the root directory of your tf card"
    this WOOD firmware i have to put it on the micro SD from my old linker ? Or on the micro SD of the r4i gold 3ds we're trying to fix with this manipulation.

7. tranfeer

tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 23, 2010
    Australia
    You should put it to the micro sd of your r4i gold 3ds(www.r4ids.cn)