Hacking R4i Gold 3DS Plus Help Requested

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I think I am going to order the R4i Gold 3DS Plus from here: http://3ds-flashcard.com/home/72-r4i-gold-3ds-plus-.html

Before I proceed, I have a few questions:

1. I am thinking I should order from that site since I live in the States (Iowa). Is that a good site to order from? Recommended and reputable?

2. That site says they accept PayPal. How would that work since I heard that PayPal doesn't accept Flashcarts or something?

3. When I do receive the cart, how do I format the micro SD card? What format should I choose and which format options? I would be using a 32GB micro SD card.

Any help greatly appreciated :)

1. Sure

2. Its done via paypal linked email

3. Fat32

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Sure

2. Its done via paypal linked email

3. Fat32

Ok, thanks for the info! What program should I use to format micro SD Card? Also, which Allocation Size should I choose for mSD Card? Help appreciated :)

Should I order from nds-card instead since shipping from other site is expensive?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Which site is recommended since I live in the States (Iowa)?

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks for the info! What program should I use to format micro SD Card? Also, which Allocation Size should I choose for mSD Card? Help appreciated :)

Should I order from nds-card instead since shipping from other site is expensive?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Which site is recommended since I live in the States (Iowa)?
Default alocation

And any site will do

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. For DS games, does the R4i Gold 3DS Plus use the same save type as SC DSTwo? If yes, is it as easy as just copying save file to new mSD card once I get my new R4i Gold 3DS Plus? I am wondering because there is a section in Dragon Quest VI that I really don't want to go through again. Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. When I order the R4i Gold 3DS Plus from 3DS-flashcard.com, how should I order with using PayPal? I mean, should I leave the money in my Bank/Checking Account, or transfer it to PayPal Balance? Help GREATLY appreciated :)

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I tried to purchase through 3ds flashcards.com. When I got to Payment section, I was unable to select PayPal as payment option, kept asking me to input a credit card number. What do I do? Any help GREATLY appreciated :)

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am trying to order an R4i card. Here is my situation:

I tried to place an order on nds-card.com, selecting PayPal as payment option. I was told to e-mail company, stating my order number. They replied back, saying to order a different product on their sister site (elec-gadgets.com), and they would ship my order from nds-card.com instead. Has anyone else experienced this and or know what I should do? Help GREATLY appreciated :)

Note: I read on reddit about Modchipsdirect? Is that a good/reputable site to order from? I would use Credit Card on there.
Side Question: On Modchips Direct site, it says that they process payments internationally and to use a Credit Card that allows International Transactions. How do I know if the card will work? I would be using my Dad's Visa card...

Help GREATLY appreciated :)

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I think I am going to order the R4i Gold 3DS Plus from here: http://3ds-flashcard.com/home/72-r4i-gold-3ds-plus-.html

Before I proceed, I have a few questions:

1. I am thinking I should order from that site since I live in the States (Iowa). Is that a good site to order from? Recommended and reputable?

2. That site says they accept PayPal. How would that work since I heard that PayPal doesn't accept Flashcarts or something?

3. When I do receive the cart, how do I format the micro SD card? What format should I choose and which format options? I would be using a 32GB micro SD card.

Any help greatly appreciated :)

1. Should be fine.

2. They bend the rules by not having you do a "transaction" I think. I think you end up "gifting" them money with a PO number as the description. That way, there's no exchange of goods. You conveniently are sending them a gift, they are conveniently rewarding you with a flash cartridge.

3. FAT32.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn