Hacking R4i Gold 3DS 6.0 Patch Problem

chinesekidx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I bought a R4 (R4i Gold 3DS from http://r4ids.cn) from www.dsflashcart.com like almost half a year ago. Today when I tried updating it, I encountered a problem.

This is what I tried to update my r4:

I downloaded the latest WOOD firmware (v1.61) and I also extracted the files from the 3DS6.0 patch to the root of my sd card. I got files from the official R4 website http://www.r4ids.cn

I used my DSi (v1.4.5U) to boot up the R4 and run R4iGold_3DS60_Patch_NDSi_3DS.nds. Then it asked me to press the A key to start the update. But after I press A, it said "Fail"
on Card Check. I tried taking out the r4 and putting back in and pressing A again, but it still said "Fail".

I already tried running both update files R4iGold_3DS60_Patch_NDSL.nds & R4iGold_3DS60_Patch_NDSi_3DS.nds but nothing works. I also tried the same steps on a normal DS and got the same results.

The R4 card that I have has a DORASU logo (guy with hand) and I think its a revision C chip because it has a letter "C" on the back.

Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? I'm trying to update my R4 and get it to work on my 3DS XL v6.1.0-12U. I accidentally updated the firmware without knowing that there was a patch. Thank you.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are you just using the r4i gold on your NDSi?
You should make use of NDSi v1.4.5 patch to update your card.
Besides, this card can not work on your NDSi?
You can check it on WOODR4.

chinesekidx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the R4 works just fine on my DSi and normal DS. I just can't update my R4 to work with 3DS v6 patch on neither of them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉