R4i for the 3DS

MatioMania

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have s R4i for the 3DS RTS, don't know how to word it

Last Week I was adding a Game to it, then it just, Here some pics, When I try to delete it, Said can't find it, My files are there, but it's behind that file that I can't delete

Any Help?

File.png
R4i.jpg

Attachments

• R4i.jpg
    R4i.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by MatioMania,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohay, so first off, that file system looks fucked. That needs some work. Almost looks like your SD's gotten corrupted somehow.

Second off, that photo looks fucked. Can you please take a clearer image of the cartridge, visibly including the website name listed on it?

Reactions: lifehackerhansol

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can tell from here that the one you found online isn't the same as the one in the picture. I can get why you'd be mistaken, they're very similar, but the differences matter a lot. Each card has a different firmware.

I think your card's actually this one:
pNXrtF4.png

Note the Wi-Fi badge on the top left.

And if I'm assuming right (check the name of the website and make sure it matches!) then follow through with the contents of this post - look at the folder named Spoiler: R4i-SDHC for your card. After that, your firmware should be good to go, and you should be ready to put ROMs on your card.

Last edited by CeeDee,

MatioMania

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this for like 10 years, I know how to do it

I just don't want to have to format it, I have alot on the 4GB Card, I can't access it

Can anyone chame in besides just 1 person

• Haha
Reactions: CeeDee

KGBEER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being very straight foward.
The data got corrupted some how (maybe a faulty FC, micror SD card or Micro SD adapter, etc)

What you can try is follow these steps to try fix it

1 -Get other Micro Sd adapter and try acess the files again.
2 -You may aso consider using a different computer it it is still damaged
3- Run a software to recover files and save in your pc (dont save into sd card to avoid overwrite anything)

If nothing resolve, the only remaing is format you sd card.
And before making use of it again, use a software to check your sd card health, it may be faulty or too old to
trust

Reactions: CeeDee

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When I try to delete it, Said can't find it, My files are there, but it's behind that file that I can't delete
As has already been pointed out, your SD is corrupted, as you can clearly see from the screenshot, and the strange, unintelligible symbols that have appeared. The contents are not recoverable in any way; the memory clusters are damaged and you can only reformat it. 😣
It's not a drama; it's something that can happen....two or three times it happened to me too....🤣

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.