Hacking R4i 3ds - What can I do?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does the R4 have a sticker with a website on it?
If yes, visit that website, download the latest firmware, load some ROMs on the root of the SD card, and try it out on your (I guess you have) 3DS.
If it doesn't load, you may need an older DS or DSi to update the card in order to make it work on the latest 3DS firmware.

Obi123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendovn.com
XP
Country
Pretty shitty card, indeed. Don't buy it, it's a waste of money. You know that emuNAND was discontinued since R4 4.0. And for over 7 months (7/2014 - 2/2015), there hasn't been any update from them.
I just went from R4 to GW, and got mind-blewn!!! The GW can do emunand, play eshop titles at 97% compatibly, run homebrews, and so on... Just go buy the GW. It's a sexy piece of hardware.
Source: My own exp!

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Pretty shitty card, indeed. Don't buy it, it's a waste of money. You know that emuNAND was discontinued since R4 4.0. And for over 7 months (7/2014 - 2/2015), there hasn't been any update from them.
I just went from R4 to GW, and got mind-blew!!! The GW can do emunand, play eshop titles at 97% compatibly, run homebrews, and so on... Just go buy the GW. It's a sexy piece of hardware.
Source: My own exp!
I don't think there is a card called R4i Gold that can run 3DS games.
I'd bet OP is referring to a cheap NDS R4i gold that runs NDS ROMs.
But I have to agree with you. GW>Everything else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a