Hacking r4ds to ezflash 3in1 help

schnoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. I have used R4 for a while. I have the custom R4Yusato (spelling) custom frame to be able to play the latest M&Luigi 3.

I am now looking into ezflash for slot2 GBA support. I have searched EZ and R4 subforums... I have not found any topics as to how this gadget works in tandem with the R4.
I read I will probably need the GBA exploder and which version depends on what type of 3 in 1 I get.
Can someone tell me or point me in the direction of where more details explain how I use the R4 and EZ 3in1 to play GBA ROMs?

thank you

Edwii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i have a clone R4(deluxe) and tho i havent done it yet i thought you just go to the option that says (boot slot 2) on the main start up window.. or down load a passkey.nds and use it like you would boot any other ds game, im new to this so i could be wrong, but it seems logical right?

schnoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds logical... there is no boot slot2 though in this custom browser... also how do i put the roms on the ezflash?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay