Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
R4DS Kernel v1.15 released
One small fix for man...
r4ds.png
The R4 Team have today released version 1.15 of their R4DS Kernel. This version fixes compatibility with ROM number #1905. As always, we've hosted the file locally below.
Change-log said:
Changelog:

1?Solved the 1905 problem
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Official Site, Source

Thanks to Grimalkin for the tip.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's safe to assume that the R4 is all that it will ever be at this point. I don't think we'll be seeing any "new" features anymore. It appears all they ever do is fix compatibility issues now. But at least they do that, so I'm not complaining.

I'd really like to see what a team like the R4 team could do if they made a more feature-rich cart.

I'll install this update (no sense in not running the latest firmware, IMO), but I wasn't interested in Suxor....err.....I mean Luxor anyway.

It's funny how some people flame the R4.......I mean, it runs ALL the ROMs, what more do you really need? I don't know, I guess some people are just jealous or something. Whatever.....I'm glad I bought an R4 and not something like a DSX.

Rock on R4 Team!
toot.gif

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not expecting any more new features. People need to be more grateful that they are still alive and still making the r4 100% compatible with all games

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy to report that this update doesn't break FFIV (J). It actually seemed to load faster if my perception is correct.
yaynds.gif

I'm really tired of people coming in these update threads and complaining about a lack of new features. You sound like spoiled entitled children. Just leave it out.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm really tired of people coming in these update threads and complaining about a lack of new features. You sound like spoiled entitled children. Just leave it out.
I agree. People seem to complain if they can not have everything. If they want to have features (imo useless) that these other carts have well save your pennies and buy one.

Whiternoise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People seem to forget that the R4 was released a long time ago and as such it was one of the first Slot 1 cards. It was also possibly the best of it's kind at the time of its release. Are you really surprised that technology has superseded it?

It's like buying an iPod and then complaining that Apple don't make an update that makes it do the same things as the new model..

94dan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, Wii Connectivity is not useless. Second of all, I've heard it's possible on the R4. Third of all, I've heard it's not Wii Connectivity, but just Pokemon, as Galaxies works. Is that right? Fourth of all, you're not entitled to it. Although, if they claim 100% compatibility, they NEED Wii connectivity. That's part of compatibility. And it DOES NOT round up. You either have all, or not all. But, the R4 is much better than most flashcarts. And it has a cool name. So, need it? Buy a different card. As for SDHC, I don't need it, I think it's rather useless unless you're using .dsm.

So, I'm complaining about everyone, not just one side. Me? I don't need it. Yet. I might want it in the future, if there's a good enough game. And, I'd only need SDHC if all of a sudden games start taking up more room.

jincongz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think what we need is for some manufacture to come out with the 4gb non microSDHC. it is the same way the 4 gb SD non HC works. If that comes, i think more than half of us will shut up.

Brainy142

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think the r4 doesn't have SCHD also i think it would take a hardware fix to apply this as schd wasn't avalible when they were made..... If you really want schd buy one of the newer cards
tongue.gif
r4 pretty good though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters