Hacking r4ds gets stuck at loading screen..help?

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
can ur micro sd card be read by your comp? if it cant if means something is wrong with the contact part/got scratched. happened to me, people say u can reformat it with a cellphone but i have no idea how that will help

Darigon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it gets read by the comp i use a microsd to sd adapter then put it in my printer i reformat it i have no clue whats going on i had this r4 since june and it messed up this month.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Probably a connection problem. Paper trick?
unsure.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Once in awhile mine does the same and I just take out the sd card put it back in the R4 and try again.....not all problems are solved with formating your card.....

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That may be the problem. Did you scrape the contacts when you put it in the R4? Sounds stupid, but that's what can happen.

And the paper trick, stick a piece of paper between the R4 and DS so that the pins make better contact. But since it gets stuck at the loading screen that won't help, don't know if you can do that with the Micro SD and the R4 itself though.
unsure.gif

tguellich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has happened to me twice before. I deleted the system folder and put a fresh copy onto the card. The problem was completely solved.

Darig0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reput the system countless amount of times....that paper trick did not work. I don't get this.. at all what should my format be and what allocation size?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality