R4DS Cheats

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Lloydie, Apr 10, 2009.

Apr 10, 2009

R4DS Cheats by Lloydie at 10:54 AM (965 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Lloydie
    OP

Newcomer Lloydie Newbie

Australia
    hi everyone,

I just have a question, I have finally worked out how to put the AR codes on my DS (being new to DS and all its glory, its a miracle for me) the one game i wanted the codes for is Animal crossing WW. i used the code manager program, only put in the codes i needed and it works for the other games, but with AC WW, The "Y" cheat button appears so i set that up, but when i open the game i get 2 white screen's and it stays that way. the only way i can play the game is if i delete the sav file already created and start from scratch every time. Is there something im doing wrong???

2. Frederica Bernkastel

Member Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

United Kingdom
    Animal Crossing roms need a different master code to the legit copies.
    Try this:
    cheats.gbatemp.net
    Clicky

And PLEASE don't complain about the fact that not all of the cheats are, there
    you can suscribe to the AR suscription, so you'll be able to add only the cheats you want.

And thanks for not being a noob. Thats a real novelty when it comes to people asking about cheats.

EDIT: Actually REALLY THANKS. Unlike every other person who asks about cheats, you tried to fix it.

3. Lloydie
    OP

Newcomer Lloydie Newbie

Australia
    ummm thanks.....i think...hehe

i'd just be happy if one cheat worked on the thing, so i wont be complaining.

what is a noob??

I like to really give it my best go before giving up and asking for help. The internet has so many answers!! thank goodness!!

4. Frederica Bernkastel

Member Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

United Kingdom

n00b = newbie