OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Urza said:
Old news.

Likely fakes.
I talked to the manager they are not fake, they come from the same factory as the first edition which where also genuine

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question is it good to buy a DSTTS at this site? Im interested in teh realtime saving thigny that it has =)

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kikoshi said:
I have a question is it good to buy a DSTTS at this site? Im interested in teh realtime saving thigny that it has =)

first, your post is really off-topic

second, DSTT has no Real time save... the only ones that have it are CycloDS and supercard ds-one

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
i advice to avoid any R4 cards, because are all clone or fake, with 1 IC or 2 IC , but all clone and with 30% defective rate.
don't support many memory brands too.
and i just bricked 3 ds to test a lot of 100 r4 cards... my customer reported problems too that i prefered to stop the r4 selling as retail or reseller
hope can help someone this info. original r4 is not anymore produced . any r4 stock are fakes
ciao

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
R4s were awesome about a year ago (when i bought em). they were cheap, i knew where to buy em, and they worked perfectly. i still love it to this day. however, if you're buying something NOW, i would recommend a cyclods instead.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
zhuzhuchina said:
i advice to avoid any R4 cards, because are all clone or fake, with 1 IC or 2 IC , but all clone and with 30% defective rate.
and i just bricked 3 ds to test a lot of 100 r4 cards... my customer reported problems too that i prefered to stop the r4 selling as retail or reseller
hope can help someone this info. original r4 is not anymore produced . any r4 stock are fakes
ciao
Bricked Dses? With FlashCarts? Bullshit more please.

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kingfield said:
zhuzhuchina said:
ciao
LOL Bricking Ds's. The flash cart runs on SD cards. How the hell can that brick your DS. If it can we'd want proof =]

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
you get a decent advice from someone who knows what the hell he is talking about like urza & you still argue.ok go buy fakes no one cares.

kids
rolleyes.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Actually, it was proven that some low quality carts CAN brick your DS (blown fuse), so IT IS POSSIBLE..

Flash Carts use microSD, it needs more power than any official game, and therefor, if it's a bad quality, flashcart can blow DSs fuse, leaving it bricked!

There are many posts on this forum that talk about this problem..

@Urza: Maybe Hit knows the manager, it looks like he's pretty sure about this information! There's no need for shouting, and attacking the guy..

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Lisa_ said:
Kingfield said:
zhuzhuchina said:
ciao
LOL Bricking Ds's. The flash cart runs on SD cards. How the hell can that brick your DS. If it can we'd want proof =]

i dont know what he means by brick maybe he is talking about something similar to what the N5 did to some DS consoles which caused a fuse on the motherboard to blow out.

here is a fix:
http://m3wiki.com/index.php?title=Nintendo...le_(blown_fuse)

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
thanks satel, i know the repair procedure.
i just tell that i blowd about 5 nintendo ds, 2 for test m3 real was about 200 pieces . so it's rare.
and 3 ds with N5 and R4 II clone ( they are same, use same firmware, only differ label ) with only 50 cards test. After i took one repaired with the m3wiki procedure and after that never had problems because there is not anymore fuse to blow out. But i can tell that it's very easy to brick your DS with these cards.
other defects a part blown up the fuse:
1. some N5 and R4II ( note that are same, from same factory, from same factory that produce now R4 with 2 IC that support r4 original firmware ) imcompatible with some memory brands. some only works with japanese or korean microsd. others with all.
2. some cards when you insert it don't allow the nintendo ds to power on ( maybe this card can blow the fuse, and i just used a Repaired Ds so it don't allow me to power on )
3. many memory cards slot are defectives. memory that go too much inside and the spring don't works. or the spring don't keep it on the position
4. the warranty procedure for these cards are very long 1/2months because chinese supplier know that they are defective but wish to gain time. very bad this!
5. can delete memory cards files, need to format again if you can format it!!! i got many microsd dead for these cards.

i can just tell this because i tested a lot of about 300 pz of N5 and R4 II . At first day sent back 40 pieces about in china, and other 100 pz returning from my customer for RMA in about 2/3 weeks of time from shipping. you can make 2 calculus too...

Dstt was poor quality but these are shit .
If you believe me avoid it.

bye

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up