Hacking R4DS at Gameyeeeah

shiroikaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried contacting them on their forum but it seems like I haven't been "activated" to login/post yet. So I'm thinking that this place would be the next best thing to visit, I'm hoping they will see my post here or if any of you good people can provide some answers...

Pretty much I'm wondering, the R4DS's that Gameyeeeah is selling, are they using English or Chinese firmware? If I get it in one version, can I change it to the other? [edit] Nevermind, I found my answer in the sticky, that leaves one question left.

Also, they say they use Google Checkout but I don't see it as a payment option, why is that?

Thanks in advance.

changsheng

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.etronixmart.com
XP
Country
United States
Their has some problem nowdays.Your password may be changed by others.You can send e-mail to them and correct it.

All r4 on gameyeeeah are in english version.

For the payment way" googele check ",i am afraid you had better make your order' quantity to 30pcs,which i means you can enquiry them sending the checkout bill to you,and you can fulfiill it.But now it will add 3% commission since googlecheck out requiries more fee to go through this kind of payment.

shiroikaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@theives like us: Thanks, but I'm trying to find the best price for the R4DS.
smile.gif

changsheng

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.etronixmart.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes,not only r4 but other items,such as DS TT,Super card,M3 ds simply.......

Even it is very nervers to get r4 in the market,but they can get back it.What an amazing!But they do not ship out my order as fast as before they did.(2-3 days delays).I guess there may be many many orders placed on their website.

Speed is needed for gameyeeeah.but i will always send e-mail to them or log on their forum to state out my problem.Fortunately,they will reply me.

One question i want to ask"what is wrong with their forum?"Last time when i enter my password on their forum,but only finding my password can not work!I asked them,tolding my password is changed by others!What the hell is!Can my password be changed by someone?And they sent me my new password back,but i still woder what is wrong?

shiroikaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked the shipping/delivery section and I found a sticky for "customer" login.

They should sticky that in all sections so we don't have to go through registering if we have inquiries.

ID: customer
Pass: customer

Unfortunately, I have already placed my order but from a different vendor, however I want to thank you all for your help and time. I'm sorry for wasting your time if any of you felt offended.

changsheng

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.etronixmart.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much shiroikaze.

Yes,i get my password back(new password:gameyeeeah).In fact,my friend also can not find his password,and finally get a new one "gameyeeeah" after sending e-mail to them.So i guess they may consider the new password as "customer or gameyeeeah"

So next time,when your password can not work,and you can try this two phrase after sending their e-mail.But anyway,i hope my password can not be changed by others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody here?