Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[i think its a good price with a full memory card

WTF.

So your either selling a memory card full with Roms > Illegal

or full of Homebrew > free anyway!

Plus any idiot can download the above themselfs.

And you want to charge people for it ?

Your a crook

?????? for you all iam selling a r4 with memory card 24 hour nextday postage for 40 and iam getting stick someone tell me were i can get this del in the uk with 24 hour postage
you get free 1gig of space onit

betaboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can sell the same for £25 inc next day delivery....
Now please close thread!

bataboy pm me m8 as i will have some off you
That's not an invite - I'm just saying I can to prove a point. I purchased mine for £17 plus £7 for 1GB Kingston.
This ain't the trading forum.
lecture.gif

walkerpool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Echo1

Trophies
XP
Country
So, you're selling the SD card full of ROMS? That is illegal and should get you banned!

He was hinting at a 1gb card full of roms and we all know it. He's a crook and no one wants his overcharged R4s with illegal roms on them.

No one said it was full of Roms...
its not trade anyway m8 its a one off

He was hinting at a 1gb card full of roms and we all know it. He's a crook and no one wants his overcharged R4s with illegal roms on them.

One off trade, you say? Isn't that selling? Go to ebay where morons will be happy to pay your laughable charges.

walkerpool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, you're selling the SD card full of ROMS?  That is illegal and should get you banned!

look pal thats the end of it if you dont want dont buy sad asshole go and get laid or put your ds up your ass again
One off trade, you say? Isn't that selling? Go to ebay where morons will be happy to pay your laughable charges.

walkerpool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, you're selling the SD card full of ROMS?  That is illegal and should get you banned!

echo were in the uk ru id like to meet you

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
can i just add something to this thread while it's going?
you need to actually either make a post or argue the points people are making or you will just get your topic locked or get yourself warned or something similar.
bumping via the quote method or upping your post count by doing this is more than covered by the rules of the forum.
smile.gif

walkerpool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you need to actually either make a post or argue the points people are making or you will just get your topic locked or get yourself warned or something similar.
bumping via the quote method or upping your post count by doing this is more than covered by the rules of the forum.
smile.gif
i like to meet you to babe

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys i have some r4's for sale with kingston 1gig sd card iam in the uk as soon as i have payment i will post to uk 40 pound thanks
No body is allowed to buy from you, you are legally obligated to destroy or turn them into your local police. People could get arrested for buying them from you.
(read the procedure on a site)

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif

smile.gif

Im pretty sure shelleeson is a guy.

walkerpool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
smile.gif

smile.gif

well i will leave him to echo lol

Im pretty sure shelleeson is a guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV