Anyway stop this bickering.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
to both of you... when I wrote about it not being able to search that google search wasn't there...
and, definitely not there when this topic started...

Am I the only one who doesn't like the new google feature? You can't search sub forums only and it doesn't pick up threads that were created today
cry.gif
Maybe I just need to get used to it

Try this. Just wrap the sub-forum you want within quotation marks.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No. You cannot emulate N64. Not period, but NO. I don't want to explain how it is even remotely possible because nobody here is a prodigy programmer with the will of godzilla. NO N64 EMULATION and no playstation 3 emulator either. Carry on now with your ice cream parties and cotton candy dreams...

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well he didn't post afterwards that he was being sarcastic. I really can't tell. and no, I'm not retarded. I am in 8th grade and doing all 10th grade work.

autism is a minor retardation that disallows someone to easily detect sarcasm and different facial expressions and has a tendency to impair many other social skills
laugh.gif
.. based on your responses to what I said, I'm gonna make an educated guess and say that you have that. You're in 8th grade.. that makes you.. twelve? (albeit a very immature twelve year old imo)

QUOTE1. that link doesn't work, retard. so much for your proof.

2. OMGEEZE U JUS NEED TO TALK REEL GUD

3. stop flaming, asswipe.

4. that made NO SENSE AT ALL. dumbass.

5. the one with 27 posts... calls everone else "NUBZ"? assuming you mean "noobs", that is very ironic and wrong.

6. SHUT THE HELL UP, DOUCHEBAG.

can someone please ban him? he is all of the things I have just called him.

and don't say "omgeeze". it makes you sound like an 8-year old nerd with some kind of strange dyslexia.

1. If you'll notice, theres a dead giveaway that the link I gave isn't a picture. Websites that end in .jpg = picture, websites that end in .jpg.shtml make you think you are clicking a link to a picture yet 99% of the time (my link is the other 1%) it contains mal-ware

2. INO RITE?

3. If I was indeed a flaming piece of toilet paper as you are insinuating.. telling me to stop wouldn't put out the fire (unless you spit a lot when you talk, like most twelve year olds)

4. I think "neentendo 68" is a dead giveaway that I wasn't trying to make sense

5. congrats, you have more posts then me. That means I read more then i spew idiocy (unlike someone who I happen to be replying to)

6. I liek how you put this on your list of things I am that should lead to my ban, especially with you, being twelve, probably not knowing what a douche bag actually is
smile.gif

I don't quite know what kind of ban you are intending for me, but if you want my account banned.. fine I create another account, resetting my already low post count. If you were referring to an IP ban (which I doubt), those are also easily avoided by masking your IP

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. I don't really care.

2. even when you're being "sarcastic" you don't need to speak like a retard.

3. That response you just gave was GOOD use of sarcasm. And I'm 13 (almost 14), not 12.

4. I did wonder whether it was sarcasm, but I wondered why someone would waste enough time to type all that shit, just as sarcasm.

5. If you think I spew idiocy, you haven't read posts from enough other people. there are many people worse than me.

6. I, a 13-year-old, know that a douche bag is a bag that holds water that females use to rinse out their vagina. the douche is the piece of equipment they use to do it.
tongue.gif
EDIT:(I highly doubt you could find an "adult" piece of equipment that I CAN'T define.) /EDIT

I don't intend a ban anymore now that I see that you're just a sarcastic jerk, not a complete dumbass.

please don't respond in numbers after this. I don't intend to reply to it, but I might anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...