Hacking R4 Ultra Ysmenu???

psssycho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've read so much threads about using Ysmenu and how it can run LaMIBS and KH..
I would like to know if someone has been able to run these games with a R4 ultra and, if so, what method did
you use to do so.

I would like to have more info about my card too. I would like to know what card is it a clone from!!!

I know there is a lot of clones on the market but I also know that a lot of people own a R4 ultra

Help please!!!

Thx

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Try this

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164359

In the future, make sure to look around before you post
happy.gif

The search bar is there to help!

psssycho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've already read that and it didnt work that's why I'm looking for someone who knows how to fix the KH and MaLBIS issue on a separate thread... noone seem to care eache time someone says on a thread:"It doesnt work with my r4 Ultra" thanks for telling me though. I knew someone send me to that thread!!!

Now anybody has an real answer!!!???

Norm99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue, I've tried the AKAIO 1.4.1 Proper fix and it didn't work, and I've tried loading ys a dozen different ways including renaming the ak2 DLDI's and rebuilding and i always get the Unsupported DLDI Name error. I'm hoping the people that put out the ultra make a new kernel but i emailed them a few days ago and still have not received a response.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.