R4 Ultra Ysmenu???

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by psssycho, Oct 5, 2009.

Oct 5, 2009

R4 Ultra Ysmenu??? by psssycho at 4:46 PM (3,319 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. psssycho
    OP

Newcomer psssycho Member

Canada
    I've read so much threads about using Ysmenu and how it can run LaMIBS and KH..
    I would like to know if someone has been able to run these games with a R4 ultra and, if so, what method did
    you use to do so.

I would like to have more info about my card too. I would like to know what card is it a clone from!!!

I know there is a lot of clones on the market but I also know that a lot of people own a R4 ultra

Help please!!!

Thx

2. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
  3. psssycho
    OP

Newcomer psssycho Member

Canada
    I've already read that and it didnt work that's why I'm looking for someone who knows how to fix the KH and MaLBIS issue on a separate thread... noone seem to care eache time someone says on a thread:"It doesnt work with my r4 Ultra" thanks for telling me though. I knew someone send me to that thread!!!

Now anybody has an real answer!!!???

4. Norm99

Newcomer Norm99 Newbie

United States
    I have the same issue, I've tried the AKAIO 1.4.1 Proper fix and it didn't work, and I've tried loading ys a dozen different ways including renaming the ak2 DLDI's and rebuilding and i always get the Unsupported DLDI Name error. I'm hoping the people that put out the ultra make a new kernel but i emailed them a few days ago and still have not received a response.

5. psssycho
    OP

Newcomer psssycho Member

Canada
    same thing for me norm99!!!
    If I find anything I'll let you know!!!

6. fearofshorts

Member fearofshorts GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Good luck getting anyone working on an R4 clone to get their cart working with new games.
    /Angry
    AKAIO will only work on acekards.