Hacking R4 Themes and Cheat not functioning

dagreatone156

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this problem for a while now and I've now decided to take some action. I've had my R4 for a while now and I have the new kernel and everything. For some strange reason my Themes and Cheat does not work at all. They are all there but they haven't been working for a while now. If anyone can fix this problem much thanks.

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
What R4 You have... You know many plagiats appeared there so just telling R4 can be not enough
Check file names, sometimes it's matter of capital letter on start or capital letters in extension like DAT instead of dat (believe it's not the same sometimes
tongue.gif
)
In worst case You can try backup Your data, reformat card, and copy everything once again, kernel, themes, games...

dagreatone156

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I can't specify which R4 but it's pretty old, I've had it for a while.
I've reformatted my cards and copied the kernel once again.
What do you mean about the capital letters, does it really matter?
I'd like to know what I should name or what should be capital for my folder names.

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
I mean that there is diffrence berween file data.DAT and data.dat and Data.dat.... Windows maybe doesn't see diffrence but that Kernel probably can....at least Linux and other Unix based OSes can see diffrence
wink.gif

Tkdrg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, the R4 can see the difference, but oddly it wants everything to be all in caps. If you copy everything in lowercase from windows it is automatically converted to all uppercase, but in unices ( or at least in my linux box ) you need to explicitly put everything uppercase.

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Caps aka Capitals aka Big letters...anyway You know...is probably for security reason, I mean when DOS was popular as I remember there wasn't something like big or small letters, everything was in capitals, maybe there is something similar, everything is in capitals to not make problems and complications
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2