Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

keran22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
INCREDIBLY HAPPY to say to CycloDS Evolution users that THIS WORKS! I've just tested loads of games to see if it works (Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Platinum, NSMB, Phoenix Wright, Layton, a few more) and it absolutely works perfectly. Leave the cart in your 3DS and you just need to load the release version (not alt) from the home screen after installing the cia. Cannot believe how perfect this is. I'm literally going on holiday next week and now I have all my DS games to enjoy on my 3DS! Talk about Christmas coming early!

Who's the dev that made this possible? Do they take donations? These devs are my absolute heroes right now aha

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It's little uncomfortable to ask about it, but can someone compile cia without this boot animation? I don't need it and it just increases boot time of my cardridge.

Sumit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help me out here guys.. I have the flash card below that I took a picture of and attached to this comment. I've tried Stage 1 Launcher, the Stage 2 Launcher from this thread, and even the new NTR Launcher.

I'm at a loss. Is it just that this flash card is unable to work on the 3DS.

As a side note I made sure the card is up to date and readable on my DS Lite. My 3DS is running Luma CFW

Any help would be very appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_2692.JPG
    IMG_2692.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 276
Last edited by Sumit,

MiiJack

Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
R4 Upgrade Revolution SDHC freezes on loading with NTR Launcher 1.8 and the Alt version (it works fine with the DSTT Launcher though).

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just installed Apache Thunder Stage 2 cia, and my TTDS is stuck at "Loading" (happy micro SD screen)
Is it the cia, or my SD, or the Kernel?

By the way, I also have a R4iSDHC... does it works with Apache Thunder's cia?

Last edited by Gizametalman,

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess that this is pretty un-stable.
So I installed the TTDS Launcher.cia
It installed the icon and everything, but it didn't worked at first.
So, I turned off my console, turned it on again and "voilá", it loaded the YSMenu, and got to play New Super Mario Bros.
Turned off again my console, turned it on again, and yet again, it didn't worked.
I tried to launch my TTDS like 10 times with no luck.
Then something weird and magical happened... I moved the TTDS icon (somewhere else in my Home Menu) and VOILÁ, it worked again.

It's so random, I know.
Any guesses about what's happening here?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States

MiiJack

Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
:unsure: Am I doing something wrong cuz my R4 SDHC (I think I named it wrong the first time) still freezes on NTR Launcher 1.9.1 (both version)? Here is an image just in case.

R4.jpg

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:unsure: Am I doing something wrong cuz my R4 SDHC (I think I named it wrong the first time) still freezes on NTR Launcher 1.9.1 (both version)? Here is an image just in case.

R4.jpg
I get white screen with that card. What are you getting? There's different variations of the card with the exact sticker above.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn