making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
i know this is a known problem with this cart

please remove your link with a download of precomplied YSMenu

it wont play newer games and even when you update the files it just gives blank screen

we have seen this all before

you will just have to let the cart firmware team update it (always slow)
(probably why your friend gave it to you)

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pong20302000 said:

it wont play newer games and even when you update the files it just gives blank screen

first of all you must delete the shitty r4pandora and all of the files in system folder,but dont delete the ebook folder and the themes,then download this *snip and put it on the root of your microsd,and i use r4 sdhc and never had any problems with ysmenu

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
goncalodoom said:
Pong20302000 said:

first of all you must delete the shitty r4pandora and all of the files in system folder,but dont delete the ebook folder and the themes,then download this *REMOVED* and put it on the root of your microsd,and i use r4 sdhc and never had any problems with ysmenu

Dude

Link's STOP!

stop placing links for YSMenu, it does not work on R4SDHC, it does on R4-SDHC (these are different carts)

this is twice now in the same thread with these links

what dont you get?

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pong20302000 said:
goncalodoom said:
Pong20302000 said:

first of all you must delete the shitty r4pandora and all of the files in system folder,but dont delete the ebook folder and the themes,then download this *REMOVED* and put it on the root of your microsd,and i use r4 sdhc and never had any problems with ysmenu

Dude

Link's STOP!

stop placing links for YSMenu, it does not work on R4SDHC, it does on R4-SDHC (these are different carts)

what dont you get?
i have R4SDHC AND IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!SO SHUT UP MAN,IT DOESNT WORK FOR NOOBS,CAUSE THEY DONT DELETE THE SHITTY 1.34 FIRMEWARE ,DOWNGRADE TO 1.32 AND IT WORKS FINE!!!!U SHOULD SHUT UP,Pong20302000 you got to learn once and for all that it works on r4sdhc,i own one and it works like a charm

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey hey...easy
smile.gif

No need for shouting and insulting..
Try to express your opinion in a calm manner.

Anyways, YSmenu shouldn't be posted pre-compiled, that is the wish of YASU, and we're respect it. So please, point the user to a place where they can learn how to compile their YSmenu.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
goncalodoom said:
Pong20302000 said:
goncalodoom said:
Pong20302000 said:

first of all you must delete the r4pandora and all of the files in system folder,but dont delete the ebook folder and the themes,then download this *REMOVED* and put it on the root of your microsd,and i use r4 sdhc and never had any problems with ysmenu

Dude

Link's STOP!

what dont you get?
i have R4SDHC AND IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!I SHOULD SHUT UP,IT DOESNT WORK FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED CORRECTING ,CAUSE THEY DONT DELETE THERE 1.34 FIRMEWARE ,DOWNGRADE TO 1.32 AND IT WORKS FINE!!!!I SHOULD SHUT UP,
i own one and i need a better card

you never said before about telling him to downgrade
tongue.gif
u just said put in straight on card root

i wish there was a way that i could stop certain people from receiving my updates

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
goncalodoom said:
i have R4SDHC AND IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!SO SHUT UP MAN,IT DOESNT WORK FOR NOOBS,CAUSE THEY DONT DELETE THE SHITTY 1.34 FIRMEWARE ,DOWNGRADE TO 1.32 AND IT WORKS FINE!!!!U SHOULD SHUT UP,Pong20302000 you got to learn once and for all that it works on r4sdhc,i own one and it works like a charm
Lol I'm amazed at this post. Pong20302000 also has one of the R4SDHC clones (because there are multiple) and he is one of the main persons UPDATING the infolib/extinfo/savlib.dat...Why would you want to mouth off the person that is helping with allowing YSMenu to play the newer games xD (I don't think I will ever understand R4 clones...why would you need to downgrade the firmware?)

Reactions: gatekeeper1122

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
I have this card , and i have 2 mnicro sd , 1 with the new filmware , and the other with a old filmware , and the old can use ysmenu , and the new have the same error im using the old sd , w/ ysmenu , the pandoraaaaa is the hell!

elhxnhiikow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goncalodoom said:
Pong20302000 said:
goncalodoom said:
Pong20302000 said:

Dude

Link's STOP!

what dont you get?
which kernel you have worked for you please help me

xXZeroXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(Pong20302000 @ Apr 10 2010, 08:04 PM)

first of all you must delete the shitty r4pandora and all of the files in system folder,but dont delete the ebook folder and the themes,then download this *snip and put it on the root of your microsd,and i use r4 sdhc and never had any problems with ysmenu
THX VERY MUCH I TRY THIS AND IT WORKS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tankah

Trophies
XP
Country

How do I downgrade to 1.32? im a noob when it comes to this.

I was running 1.34 and got into ysmenu, but I get an r4dldi,dat error when trying to load games :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol