R4 SDHC+M3 GBA Expansion Pack+YSMENU

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Link_Hybrid, Sep 24, 2009.

Sep 24, 2009
  1. Link_Hybrid
    OP

Newcomer Link_Hybrid Newbie

United States
    I was wondering if anyone can help me out with getting YSMenu to work on R4 SDHC 1.09b from www.r4i-sdhc.com I've looked around and tryed different things [​IMG] i tried ysmenu as a firmware but that doesn't work its like the update for the other R4 SDHC cards. So i tryed it as a NDS file and loaded it on my R4 firmware and i was able to load a GBA game on my R4 with the M3 GBA Expansion Pack but it does not seem like its using the Slot 2 device because when i get a GBA game on the GBA menu loads then when the game gos to come on the sound starts lagging [​IMG] and i cant get passed the menu any help would be appreciated [​IMG]

P.S. I tried Gba Exploader 05.8 but it just crashes and i cant load any games it just shows a bunch of symbols and says something about 828mb

2. InsanityToTheMax

Newcomer InsanityToTheMax Advanced Member

Canada
    Format you're card.. That fixes almost every problems xD (except hardware issues) ..
    Then use GBA Exploader.. I use it...
    Oh.. and use the R4i SDHC 1.10b firmware they released...

3. Link_Hybrid
    OP

United States
    Hey thanks for the post i've formated it and i used to have Fat 16 and i formated and put Fat 32 neither work so i decided to try the 1.10b update even though my card is not ver 1.4 and the ds games load WAYYY quicker but gba exploader or ysmenu still dont work so i tried different dldi files for each of them and the g6 one made the game load to the point where i can almost put my name in to play any game and it crashes there [​IMG] is there any other gba emu's for the ds because i tried gbaldr and that says (font loaded ok, fat loading,fat would not load,now halting or something like that help im going crazy trying to figure this out [​IMG]

4. Link_Hybrid
    OP

United States
    Is there anybody that can please help me with this or give me a firmware or something that worked for you or might work for me in my situation any sugestions would be appreciated

5. Link_Hybrid
    OP

United States
  6. mattsimpleasthat

Newcomer mattsimpleasthat Newbie

United States
    Sorry to bother you mate but how did you do it? ive spent ages trying to figure out how to get the YSMenu on my R4 SDHC would you mind typing a small guide for me to use from start to finish =) thank you in advance