jadc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys

ive recently bought the r4 sdhc and im using a 2gb micro sd card i went to the ndslr4.com web site and download the recent file version 1.21 i copied them to my route of my micro card and put it in my ds turn it on and it loads fine but when i turn it of and on again it gets stuck at the load screen, any idea's why this is?

thank you

jadc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope why do u say this? if it is its going straight back lol i've jus opened the back of the cartridge and what should i see?

BKZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
because there is no such thing as R4 SHDC only R4. Anything like R4-III or something like that means its a fake. That and real R4 do not support SHDC cards. They can only use up to 2gb max.

jadc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pix of it -
p3108080132zt3.jpg

p3108080133ek1.jpg

jadc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update :

by using the firmware from ndslr4.com , the game works but when i turn it off and on and again the loading screen stays there forever?

so if my r*m works it cant be a fake can it?

help please. is there any other firmware i can use ? i tryed the r4 firmware no luck with it tho

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
jadc said:
update :

by using the firmware from ndslr4.com , the game works but when i turn it off and on and again the loading screen stays there forever?

so if my r*m works it cant be a fake can it?

help please. is there any other firmware i can use ? i tryed the r4 firmware no luck with it tho

Nope, you've got to use the firmware from the clones "official" site. It sounds like it's corrupting the microsd card somehow when you switch it off and back on again. What kind of card is it?

jadc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i meant is clone a firmware? the sandisk is legit, ive tryed a kingston 1gb aswell and still no luck ... i was going to try another firmware if anybodys nos of any? if that doesnt work its going bck

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
jadc said:
i meant is clone a firmware? the sandisk is legit, ive tryed a kingston 1gb aswell and still no luck ... i was going to try another firmware if anybodys nos of any? if that doesnt work its going bck

Nope, there's no other firmwares available. Clone just means it's a cheap and nasty copy - kind of like Nyke shoes or Adeedas clothing.

If you can send it back then make that your first choice instead of trying to get this one to work. Get yourself a more modern card that's got a future. I've just replaced my R4 with a DSTT. You're also better off buying from a trusted site, there's plenty of recommendations on here plus the sposnsored links.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You've bought a horrible clone, called the R4 SDHC.

The R4 team has said BILLIONS of times, saying that they never made any SDHC R4.

And worst of all, the R4 SDHC doesn't take SDHC cards, and is actually worse than the original R4.

If you want to buy a "legitimate" R4, then don't do it. Only retards, consumers that buy without researching, and fanboys, buy the R4,at this point. Even so, the real R4s have been stopped in production, so finding legitamate R4 new is very rare. Still, you can buy used ones.

BUT STOP RIGHT THERE. Don't BUY a R4. You may get scammed again, and it's not even worth buying anymore. There are lots and lots of better carts that do much more at a cheaper price. Thus, there's no point of buying a R4 anymore.

Get a Acekard 2, DSTT, or EDGE, ir you're low in budget.

Get a CycloDS, if you want the best, with amazing features that the R4 will never EVER have, along with the top notch support team, but don't care about it's high price.

Puppet Show

Trophies
XP
Country
As has been said, it's fake.

I have also ordered from Digizo in the past, they deliver pretty quick. Give them a call, and they'll probably send you the return instructions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT