OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok I have two questions I need answering

1, I have around 30 themes how do i view them all and be able to change the themes im using.

2, IDK what happened but no my R4 is in a foreign " Asian " language which i assume is either Japanese or Chinese on the top screen

In that box in the middle of top screen when you go to view folders are foreign characters which used to say directory so what can i do to revert it to English? Also its not just that its some text like at the top right main menu it used to say R4 version ???? now its all foreign characters please help.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
1. There is an R4 skin viewer around somewhere - sorry that I do not have the specific location. However, you can view up to 12 themes on your R4. In the _system_ folder there is a themes folder. In there you have theme01 through to theme12.

Place you relevent themes into each of these folders. To change the theme on the R4 I believe it is select that you push and "A" to confirm. You can have it set to auto where it cahnges each month automatically or manually by using select to simply change the theme. At some stage when pushing select it puts it into uto mode - after theme 12 is shoiwn.

2. I would download the v1.18 english loader from teh R4 website or from Destructobot's link above. On you sd remove the _DS_MENU.DAT and _DS_MENU.SYS files and then place teh updated files from the v1.18 download. This should reset you back to English

Pr3tzals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok guys both of the info was helpful I just replaced my menu because i accidently downloaded the chinese one after I updated firmware
shy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat