Hacking R4 Max Revolution not working

Cooper40

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi!

Im new in the forum,thank you for adding me.

Got a Nintendo 2ds with version 11.13.0-45E and triying to tun R4 Max Revolution V1.4.3 , been triying with several kernel but not working,it shows black screen ( an error has ocurred.....) if someone can help i will apreciate "it.

In main menu card shows (Narnia Chronicles)

Thanks in advance!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

Im new in the forum,thank you for adding me.

Got a Nintendo 2ds with version 11.13.0-45E and triying to tun R4 Max Revolution V1.4.3 , been triying with several kernel but not working,it shows black screen ( an error has ocurred.....) if someone can help i will apreciate "it.

Thanks in advance!
Buy a proper flashcart that will work this time

https://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[…]

Do you have custom firmware on your 2DS?
The "An error has occurred blablabla" message usually means that the flashcart is blocked by the whitelist check. CFW disables these limitations and allows booting older flashcarts again. The V1.4.3 in the name makes me think of "Designed for DSi on firmware version 1.4.3" which means it is a little older and probably blocked by later DSi and 3DS versions.

Changing the kernel software on the micro-SD does not help here. The flashcart never gets the chance to execute the software on micro-SD if it is blocked. The only thing that would help is a flashcart firmware update (if it exists) which would have to be installed with a DS-(Lite|Phat) or a DSi/3DS with very low firmware or a DSi/2|3DS with CFW.

If you have custom firmware or consider installing it (https://3ds.hacks.guide) replacing the flashcart with TWiLight Menu++ is a good alternative.

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?