Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heh R4 is so cheap that even if you don't like it, you can always switch up to something else. I bought an R4, M3 Simply, two M3 Reals, and a TT DS just for a small collection. I'd be fine with the M3 Simply alone which is my first one. Before that, I was running Supercard which was the second flash cart that allowed DS games to be ran and was a great deal cheaper than its competition. Each cart has its virtues. I still remember playing Ridge Racer off my supercard, that is something I'll never forget. Good game.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
'other flashcart owner' sitting from afar spies the mass hoards of lozers celebrating that their cart has a fix for a rom that worked 1st time for everyone else (again)

'other flashcart owner' makes a circular form between forefinger and thumb, and gently gestures towards the hoard.

note.. 'other flashcart owner' is in no way me, and i cannot be blamed for his actions

shane1972

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good luck to all the ppl who buy a cyclo ds and have faulty ones.
They seriously feel and look like a whole lot cheaper then the r4 and from reports have many more returns with faulty carts.
Go team r4 keep the updates coming.
All i would like to see fixed is the wii > ds connectivity and im happy as a pig in shit.
I now have 4 r4's and they all work gr8.

Cheers

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
'other flashcart owner' sitting from afar spies the mass hoards of lozers celebrating that their cart has a fix for a rom that worked 1st time for everyone else (again)

'other flashcart owner' makes a circular form between forefinger and thumb, and gently gestures towards the hoard.

note.. 'other flashcart owner' is in no way me, and i cannot be blamed for his actions

Get. A. Life.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

How come when a game doesn't run immediately on the R4 people with other flashcarts jump all over it, and yet when a game doesn't work on another flash cart R4 owners don't?

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't see the point of this argument.
If you have an r4, then great, another game works.
If you don't have an r4, this doesn't concern you.

Damn straight
wink.gif

Well done R4 team you are awesomez.

Dardon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why didn't the R4 team come out with a patch for tales of innocence this quickly?
My guess would be since Tales had a new video codec the team had to do whatever they do to allow it to play correctly on their cards (like the ACTIMAGINE). The FF problem had a temp fix of downgrading to 1.08/1.09, so all the R4/M3 team had to do was compare the codes of the versions, and just add/modify where the problem was with new versions.

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man that was a quick update. at least this definitely shows us they are alive and working. thats all i care about

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why didn't the R4 team come out with a patch for tales of innocence this quickly?

My guess would be since Tales had a new video codec the team had to do whatever they do to allow it to play correctly on their cards (like the ACTIMAGINE). The FF problem had a temp fix of downgrading to 1.08/1.09, so all the R4/M3 team had to do was compare the codes of the versions, and just add/modify where the problem was with new versions.
That's the exact answer that I didn't feel like typing out. Thanks Dardon. All they had to do was figure out what they broke when they fixed Zelda (J).

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't see the point of this argument.
If you have an r4, then great, another game works.
If you don't have an r4, this doesn't concern you.

Damn straight
wink.gif

Well done R4 team you are awesomez.

Damn straight here too.
biggrin.gif

Damn straight here as well!
I love my R4 to death...

I don't understand why other fanboys/girls have to come in the R4 update threads and start flaming the product/team.
It gets the job done, and is a great Flashcart compared to most other ones.

bow.gif
Another fast fix from the R4 team, props to them.

~Nero

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey can anyone make the R4 v1.14 hack for M3DS Simply =( im a wannabe R4.. i want the multiple themes =D
The only differences between the R4 and M3 Simply loaders are the built in theme, the version number, the cart name displayed on the logo screen, and the fact that one runs on the R4 while the other runs on the Simply.

The functionality is exactly the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong