R4 in action replay dsi

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by cheez203, Apr 18, 2010.

1. cheez203
    OP

cheez203 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 20, 2010
    Canada
    Hi guys. I bought an action replay dsi and i wanted to use my r4 with it but it just says unidentified game and when i choose a game thats on my r4 and press start game, it shows loading on the top screen and a white screen on the touch screen and freezes. is there a special way to load the r4 from the action replay dsi? thanks in advance!

2. Masked Ranger

Masked Ranger GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 24, 2009
    First off, why did you buy an Action Replay? 99% of the game carts out there have built in cheat support. Second, the ARi is detecting a R4 cart and the R4 loaders and NOT a rom.

3. basher11

basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

Jun 29, 2009
    United States
    fail r4 has built in cheat engine.

4. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    Wow, n00b fail.

5. shadowmanwkp

shadowmanwkp Your roms are on another rom site

Apr 17, 2008
    Netherlands
    Vleuten, The Netherlands
    First off, the AR only works with legit games, not with pirated games. Second of all, the R4 can use cheats on rom files. And last but not least: the R4 renders your AR useless because you can cheat in legit games with nitrohax (although I'm not too sure whether or not it works with a DSi).

6. cheez203
    OP

cheez203 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 20, 2010
    Canada
    Sry for being such a noob. i got it now. thanks! lol [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. creep01

creep01 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2009
    ya, umm, r4 already has built in cheats, and its updated regularly on gbatemp by naring, and to use action replay, it reads the card itself so using a flashcart simply won't work. unless you launch he game and then use action replay, but that's not how AR works