Hardware R4 Gold Pro 2014 card problem

Kuniz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi I hope this is the right place to ask.
I played with my 3ds xl and a r4 gold pro 2014 flashcard when it froze. When I restarted my 3ds and tried to play the r4 again it displayed an error message saying: „an error has occured please hold the powerbutton to turn the console off. Consult your user manual for further information.”
Since the only reason i found for this problem was unsupported firmware I'm quite puzzeled. I was sitting in an airplane when this happend and i'm sure my 3ds xl was 8.1.0-19E before when it worked. I tried formatting the micro sd card and even tried another one but nothing worked so far. I get the same error message when I try the flashcard without a sd-card. Original games and eshop games work just fine.
The url on the card is: r4i-gold.me. I find no mentioning of the firmware 8.1.0-19E on the manufactorer page but on the retail page it was written.
I'll try if the flashcard works in another ds tomorrow hadn't had access to one till now.
Maybe someone knows how to get it going again. If not i'll send it back to the retailer and get another card.
Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."