R4 Flascarts

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by anthony001, Jun 30, 2012.

Jun 30, 2012

R4 Flascarts by anthony001 at 2:21 AM (837 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. anthony001
    OP

Member anthony001 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Hi,

can you explain the difference between R4i White 3DS Dual Core,R4i Silver 3DS RTS Dual Core,R4i Gold Pro 3DS Dual Core and the normal R4i Gold 3DS Woods? i saw that the white siver and pro are actually cheaper but im afraid of getting a fake/ poor quality

Thanks

2. tranfeer

Member tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Austria
    I recommend r4i gold 3ds released by r4ids.cn, which is supported officially by wood r4.Besides, this card can support 3DS V4.2.0-9.

3. DinohScene

Member DinohScene The Gift of Dino

Antarctica
    Their all fakes.

R4i Gold is the only one that's slightly better.
    Best to get a Supercard DStwo or a Acekard.

Best cards out there.

4. anthony001
    OP

Member anthony001 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    is acekard really btter than r4i gold?

5. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    Yes. It is. Much better.

6. jimmyemunoz

Member jimmyemunoz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    The r4isdhc.com Silver is the best bang for your buck card out there at the moment. It is basically a much better supported EZ Flash Vi. You can run 4 different kernels/front-ends at the same time on the Silver card. The kernels/front-ends are: Wood, YSmenu, DSTT v1.18, and AKAIO. The r4isdhc.com team's White Dual-Core flashcard is a very basic flashcard, meaning it just plays games, so no real time guide or real time saves like the Silver card. The Silver card is the r4isdhc team's best card, and a very good buy! Oh, and the quality of all their cards are great too.

(Offtopic) The word "fake" is thrown around as if some flashcards are "fake" and don't work. The description "fake" needs to be retired, and "clones" needs to be used more. Just saying..... :) Clones don't automatically equal bad quality.

7. tranfeer

Member tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Austria
    In fact, r4i gold(r4ids.cn) metioned here updates its kernel(WOOD R4) very normally and always releases the patch for new system within 24 hours.You can check some threads related to it on this forums.

8. deishido

Member deishido Texture Modder

United States
    While not all R4 clones are too terrible, Acekard is just that much better. You may spend 5 extra dollars but it is well worth it later on

9. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    Can you explain why Acekard is better than the R4i Gold? I have both and I'm pretty happy with them. Both work great. Is there something I'm missing? What additional functionality does the Acekard have?