Hacking R4 DS skins

Kurai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I havent played Pokemon since Gold and Silver.. I just want to relive my child hood game haha, I never put down yellow, 150 Pokemon, legit. Still need mew ;_;. Havent touched it in 5 years lmfao

D

Deleted User

It will be graet if the words "Elite Beat Agent" didn't block agents's face...

good job!

LoL ... you know what? I thought the exact same thing! I was gonna upload both versions to Mavis' site ... but I forgot. And I was sorta wondering if I was the only one that thought it's better without the logo. I guess I'll upload it again without the logo.

EDIT:

Ok, it's done.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
guys alot of ppl might not know this but v1.05Â switched the game icons around

now its

Multimedia  Game   Slot 2 boot
I think everyone noticed it, but I don't think anyone uses the default skin so it never really mattered
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

I haven't even seen the default skin yet.
tongue.gif
The first thing I did was put in a skin when I got my R4.
tongue.gif

mstaspawkl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i think the idea of the iphone skin is really cool. first, i thought it was weird that u made background2 dark. but, i found it even better cuz you dont even need to see the font anways. i changed it up a little so the buttons make a little more sense.. if its alright with you.

icons.jpg

sangsara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
hey i think the idea of the iphone skin is really cool. first, i thought it was weird that u made background2 dark. but, i found it even better cuz you dont even need to see the font anways. i changed it up a little so the buttons make a little more sense.. if its alright with you.

icons.jpg

Hey, that's excellent, thanks! I was just going for the wholesale adoption of the iPhone buttons, but it looks great with a DS on it. I'll be using that one from now on.

sangsara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
iPhone skin v2 (DS icon by mstaspawkl)

I've combined the new green icon and icon order with the old background I grabbed from the osx dashboard (smoother/higher quality).

Download

mavis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my latest, a One Piece knock-off that I spent several hours on (way too long!) but turned out well so I thought I'd share ...

Click to Download!

and here's what the file browsing screens look like:
one_piece2.jpg

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know this is the second post in about 5 minutes, but i response to the guy's download link above... you guys should really use mavis's site:

http://www.mavisxp.com/r4/

He's had it coded specifically for uploading/previewing R4/M3 skins and it's hosted on his paid bandwidth so hopefully there shouldn't be any downtime/waiting/registering

p.s. mavis: when did you recode it like that to look prettier? =O =P (sorry, haven't been following this thread)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong