sleep.gif
It's about time I posted in this thread
tongue.gif

aegen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got mine today. i think i paid a bit too much for it at £32 from Cheapmod Online in the UK. but i am happy to have it....now how do i get rid of my m3 lite and my passme card.... lol

alsproject

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got my R4 on Friday but I'm still waiting for my Kingston cards to turn up from Picstop Jersey. I also ordered a Sandisk Ultra II card from Play just in case the Kingstons are delayed.

I also have the R4 folder structure layed out (along with skin, games and converted saves) on a USB drive so its just a case of copying it across to the mem card as soon as it arrives.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
got mine today. i think i paid a bit too much for it at £32 from Cheapmod Online in the UK. but i am happy to have it....now how do i get rid of my m3 lite and my passme card.... lol

I would advise you to keep the m3 for the DS browser expansion...i think the m3 can be used for that right...?
on the other hand, if you're serious about giving that passme away, i could really use it....my superkey has actually worn down a LOT. (i own some real games and take out the superkey and put in other games for download play with my friends) and it has a lot of trouble actually passing me now, 25-35% of the time it will work...

Pedro UK

Trophies
XP
Country
^
Can't you use the R4 as a Passme? I think if you boot while holding Select the DS'll boot Slot 2...(I think!)

Lurick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My R4 came yesterday ... only reason I didn't post then is because I was too busy playing with it.
tongue.gif

I'm happy with it ... the USB MicroSD adapter seems to be working fine, and the cart itself is very easy to use. I had some concerns about Homebrew, but everything I've tried (and followed DLDI patch instructions on) works as advertised. I now have a backup copy of every normal DS game I own, a full-length movie, two CDs' worth of mp3s, and both NES (NESDS) and SNES (Snemul) emulators ... all playing from my DS Lite.

I'm happy, but I'm still probably gonna get a slot-2 companion cart.

SpectralSounds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My R4 came yesterday too. I wanted to try it out some... Everything works as advertised. All the roms Ive tried work well and scummds works great. Havent installed any emulators.

I ordered mine from Realhotstuff.com I paid a bit too much for it, because I got it packed with a microSD card. But, it got here the day after I ordered it, so I dont mind. Its a great product and well worth the money, obviously.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my free R4 DS in the mail 2 minutes ago! I would try it out, but I do not have a micro SD card yet... and I also misplaced my DS somewhere at my parents house in another city... :'(

I am impressed by the little case it comes with, with the rubber inside. Very nice!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ