Hacking R4 DS owners roll call

cow20xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I picked up my R4 a week ago. Local seller called comPC in Burnaby BC, for $50CDN.
It's been working beautifully!

YetiXX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.swollenyeti.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
My R4 turned up today from Bamboo gaming, shipping took exactly 2 weeks from china and I received a batch 1 card with batch 2 goodies and a spare black case. Price was great tho
smile.gif
Ordered a 1gb Kingston with it but it's a taiwan one. Not had any probs yet and I've been playing C:POR for a few hours now.

Anyway, it's great and I wanna thank you guys for the help in choosing the right card
smile.gif

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just waiting on my r4
frown.gif
should be getting it this week...ordered it from gamersection.ca...gunna just use the 1gb ultra II tf card i use with my ez4l dlx and leave the 256mb one i got for gba games in the ez4

kreatosoupa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just got my R4 today. Set me back 28 euros (incl. shipping) from psxbox.net and another 14 euros for a 1GB Kingston from ebay.

All's well - I can't stop playing Bleach 2nd ATM...
bow.gif

korbendallas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine from gameyeeeeeeeah a couple weeks ago. Set me back 45USD all said and done. Grabbed a Kingston 1g MicroSD from newegg, and as luck would have it, it was the Japanese one, so I'm stoked.

I've not had problems playing anything thus far... I

Fen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my r4 from gameyeeeah.com with an A Data 1 GB microSD (Taiwan) from newegg. Thankfully, /all/ roms work with it!

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just received mine from echostore.com

Ordered it Friday Feb-16 and they shipped it the same day, priority mail. No mail on Sunday or Monday (pres. day) but it showed up today Tuesday Feb-20. Not bad at all. Now I just have to wait for my memory card ordered from Meritline the same day.

Total was $44.98 shipped from Illinois for the R4, and $10.95 shipped for the micro SD (how do they make any money on these?)

-stonefry

HaaTa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got mine from gamesection.ca for about $67 including shipping.
Bought my JAP Kingston 1 GB at Future Shop for $39.99.

Hope it doesn't crap out like my M2 and M3 Perfect.

Eyecue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked up my r4 off some dude from craigslist. I'm still waiting for my microSD to come in. It would have been here yesterday but the damn holiday got in the way!!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my R4DS from RealHotStuff.com

After using their discount code, it cost $42.75 and shipping was Priority mail at $7.05.

Yeah, I likely could have gotten it cheaper (RHS price-matches), but a few bucks either way won't make a difference to me.

I also ordered a 2gig Transcend card from Newegg.com. Yeah, yeah, it ain't the greatest for the Castlevania games......I own the original carts of both of those anyway.

I should have my R4DS by tomorrow or Thursday (Feb. 21-22). I ordered it Saturday the previous week.

I got my SCminiSD from them and it's been great and was shipped very quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-