Hacking R4 DS owners roll call

mavis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine is set to arrive tomorrow, I believe.

I also have a 1GB Kingston microSD arriving on the 4th and my winsunx order (EZ-Flash V and a 1GB PNY microSD) will arrive on the 6th. I got my DS phat back from my wife's mother, ran noflashme on it so I can run download play tests from my flashed DS Lite with both the EZ-V and the R4. Should be a busy weekend!

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
ordered x2 R4DS through gameyeeeah on the 29th dec, should be here soon!

Got 1gb (x2) Kingston microSD at memorymegastore.com for 15GBP each including 4gbp shipping

Average of about $40 for the mem card
smile.gif

dazinith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ordered mine last night after checking out the review..

got the r4 from gameyeeeah.com, but i ordered a 1GB microSD from newegg.com as they totally rule for pricing.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered my R4 from mod-chip.com.  Sent on 27th Dec. and arrived here in UK on 30th on the standard delivery option.

Only problem is that I'm still waiting for the microSD I ordered at the same time from Ebuyer to arrive -- due tomorrow 3rd Jan.

you should of ordered from amazon.co.uk, £15 for a sandisk 1gb

Ordered my 1gb sandisk for £15 off amazon.co.uk. The other day when I was looking they had the kingston 1gb in for £9.99. Looks like they sold out quick
frown.gif

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i ordered mines Dec 21 and still have no idea when im going to get it all, i know is that its not even been shipped yet and divieno has my money

a big FUCK YOU to divieno assholes !

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i ordered mines Dec 21 and still have no idea when im going to get it all i know is that its not even been shipped yet and divieno has my money

a big FUCK YOU to divieno USÂ assholes !

Divineo are really really poor, if it doesn't ship soon cancel your order and buy from somewhere like GameYeeeah, shop 01media or BambooGaming

digital_sin

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Ordering 5 units of the R4 now (for me and my friends). I've got 2 options, Gameyeeeah and Divineo China.

Gameyeeeah: 220$ including shipping (DHL 4PX), but i have to pay using moneybookers(which i have to send the money to first from my bank which takes like 3-5 days)

Divineo China: 233$ including shipping (China EMS Post Service), but I can pay with western union which is almost instant.

I'm really torn, do I take the more expensive option with so-so shipping service to avoid the hassle of bank transfers, or take the cheaper option which has better shipping service (DHL-to-doorstep), but wait for like 5 days till the money gets in my moneybookers account. Safe shipping is important to me because I'm shipping to Egypt, who knows what could happen if it goes through the government's post service.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ordering 5 units of the R4 now (for me and my friends). I've got 2 options, Gameyeeeah and Divineo China.

Gameyeeeah: 220$ including shipping (DHL 4PX), but i have to pay using moneybookers(which i have to send the money to first from my bank which takes like 3-5 days)

Divineo China: 233$ including shipping (China EMS Post Service), but I can pay with western union which is almost instant.

I'm really torn, do I take the more expensive option with so-so shipping service to avoid the hassle of bank transfers, or take the cheaper option which has better shipping service (DHL-to-doorstep), but wait for like 5 days till the money gets in my moneybookers account. Safe shipping is important to me because I'm shipping to Egypt, who knows what could happen if it goes through the government's post service.

Divineo give a really crappy service, if I were you I'd go with GameYeeeah, even if you have to wait a while
unsure.gif

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i ordered mines Dec 21 and still have no idea when im going to get it all, i know is that its not even been shipped yet and divieno has my money

I ordered my R4DS from Divineo last Thursday. Shipped Friday and arrived today due to the weekend and New Year's Day bull.

I learned never to order from the US Divineo from reading this forum. Divineo.cn was just fine.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ORDERED FROM modchipstore.com !!!!!
yesss!
and i used the cheapest shipping so it came down to $52
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Estimated Shipping Date*: Thursday, January 4, 2007 7:30 PM EST

aristo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I ordered my R4DS from Divineo last Thursday. Shipped Friday and arrived today due to the weekend and New Year's Day bull.

I learned never to order from the US Divineo from reading this forum. Divineo.cn was just fine.

I got mine from Divineo.cn also, they shipped my 4 R4DS + 4 1GB Kingston along with other stuff the
very next day I've ordered.
It was hassle free and quick shipping. I choose UPS which was little bit more expensive, but wasn't going to
risk $400 worth of goods on some unheard Chinese courier.
Divineo.cn is alright... Divineo US seems no good...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone