Hacking r4 change language to english

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my r4 cards language is in chinese and i dont know how to set it to english can anyone help me?

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you have Wood firmware? If yes, here's how:

Press start, fifth option from the top is settings.

y6ugyjy9.jpg

Now, when you enter settings, second option from the top is language

uve3ape4.jpg

I hope that helps :)

Reactions: ComeTurismO

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My card says r4 revolution fo DS, the menu looks qiute different then your picture.At startup there is an R4 on the top screen and on the bottom my one has 3 pictures one a pacman type and two others, one a music symbol and the other a square smiley type face.anyone have this version?

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You should get Wood kernel here. It is way better than the kernel that comes pre-installed on the R4. It supports all newest games (for example, you can't play Pokemon B2/W2, because R4's kernel is outdated), and has tons of skins here (It says Acekard, but they are supported by wood).

EDIT: This is the theme I use, if anyone's interested.

nasawqq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I might be intersted in updating in the future but for now can anyone help with the version i have?

hakd88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Launch the R4 cartridge, wait for the menu to load, push the third button, push the top button, and then the top button again to change the language to English. I had to figure this out, because it was in Japanese for some reason.

Exxod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Launch the R4 cartridge, wait for the menu to load, push the third button, push the top button, and then the top button again to change the language to English. I had to figure this out, because it was in Japanese for some reason.
This post is 6 years old

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt