Esspi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
So I have bought a R4 Card named "R4 Revolution for ds" for my younger brother.

I've downloaded a software from r4ds website (sorry can't use links) v1.18 when I put my card into ds it says "Couldn'tfind_DS_MENU.DAT"
I have also downloaded some others softwares and it always ended up stucking on loading screen or this one before.
There is something weird about the card. On the website this card is white but mine is black/gray. I think it's a copy.
I'm slowly getting frustrated. I have put a 2gb sd card in there
And yes I'm some kind of a noob when it comes to this stuff. Also english is not my primary language so sorry for possible mistakes

EDIT: I have watched a youtube video with the same card and it worked, but mine is still showing "Couldn'tfind_DS_MENU.DAT"
EDIT 2: It sometimes switch screen to loading on the same soft with menu problem
EDIT 3: According to the r4ds guide on Wii Love Mario (can't use links) mine card is a R4DS Blister (Bare bone) Is this a problem? They both use the same link on the package.

Last edited by Esspi,

Esspi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes.
I just tried Wood R4 v1.62 from oldr4wood
This one actually showed loading for the first two DS starts, but it changed to Couldn'tfind DS Menu and at the fourth try again loading.

Last edited by Esspi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of...