Hacking r4 card games not working!!!help!!!

RealApprentice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is it possible you are actually browsing your r4 card in wrong mode eq where it just displays the save files? pressing select when in the browse menu will toggle between game /ebook /save and files mode

chicken_lady16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there any way someone can give me a link to the page, cause i cant seem 2 find it!
unsure.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You can't convert .sav into .nds because they are save files. If you are asking for a "rom/nds link" we can't give any. You might just have it as "view .sav mode" so in the menu, press select untill you get # games.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You'll have to google then for the page to find .nds roms. Do not ask for rom links and sites. Make sure you have extensions enabled to see if they are .sav or .nds on your computer.

chicken_lady16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just tried a site, and pressed select a couple of times, but the game came up under files only. when a pressed A, it said files currently not allowed to update
unsure.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Have you made sure that they are .nds? They should show up in GAMES if they are. Be sure that they are .nds on your computer.(EX: Name.nds) It is possible that it will not show up because file extensions are disabled. To enable, follow these instructions: http://s134084144.onlinehome.us/gilsmethod...eextensions.gif

Then go check your MicroSD if they are ending in .nds.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
A .zip file is something you have to extract with 7Zip, WinRar, or Winzip. I prefer to use 7Zip.
7-Zip
Just right click or double click and extract archine.
Btw: Please quit double posting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1