Not open for further replies.

Jay1983

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So ive loaded my R4 card with games.
Discovered there seems to be a 300 game limit that can be accessed...
Any way around this with folders or something?
Thanks.

Potatooo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Shadow#1 i have done what you said (created 27 folders from # to Z) and put my games into them (ie. legend of zelda into the L folder)

still does not display over 300 games, please help

thanks.

Potatooo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
27 folders from # to Z will solve that

Sorry if you saw this already but you're the only hope I got, @Shadow#1 .

I have done what you said (created 27 folders from # - Z) and put my games (less than 300 in each folder) into them (ie. metroid into the "M" folder). I still run into the same issue. Please help if you can. If you can't, that's okay, just let me know. Thanks :)

Reactions: tosti

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sorry if you saw this already but you're the only hope I got, @Shadow#1 .

I have done what you said (created 27 folders from # - Z) and put my games (less than 300 in each folder) into them (ie. metroid into the "M" folder). I still run into the same issue. Please help if you can. If you can't, that's okay, just let me know. Thanks :)
What is the URL listed on the cart and what kernel are you running?

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: tosti

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is no hope for the OP it's a lost cause
If the OP is running the stock kernel for say an R4i-SDHC (or the millions of clones using the same hardware and kernel,) then all they would have to do is switch over to Retro's files. I am going to assume that this is the case for both the OP and user I just replied to because of how the nature of the R4i-SDHC kernel being based on TTMENU and thus just showing all of the .NDS files at the same time because that's the DSTT/R4i-SDHC kernel works.

Potatooo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is the URL listed on the cart and what kernel are you running?

uhhhh, the url? r4isdhc dot com

kernel? uhhh, if it's the version number on the bottom right of the the boot up menu, its v4.0

i hope retro's files thingy is not just ysmenu since it can't run pokemon black/white 2 (or is that fixed?)

sorry if any of this doesn't make any sense, super new to this. Thanks for helping

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
uhhhh, the url? r4isdhc dot com

kernel? uhhh, if it's the version number on the bottom right of the the boot up menu, its v4.0

i hope retro's files thingy is not just ysmenu since it can't run pokemon black/white 2 (or is that fixed?)

sorry if any of this doesn't make any sense, super new to this. Thanks for helping
Retro’s files are Ysmenu and the Pokémon games have been fixed, I can confirm this as I was the tester.

Potatooo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Retro’s files are Ysmenu and the Pokémon games have been fixed, I can confirm this as I was the tester.

Thanks! I'll try to switch at a later time, seems kinda hard (i am really slow with these things)

super appreciate it, that's all i could say.

once again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1