Hacking R4 card crash

DatKanaalHier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi i had a old r4 card but i found the card and when i put things on it its give me a crash i tried evreything biu is it even posseble to save it? and i sit in the last version of my new 3ds xl but does is even works with a new 3ds xl this is my screen saying something in it dutch

14irjzN.jpg

R4.png

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hi i had a old r4 card but i found the card and when i put things on it its give me a crash i tried evreything biu is it even posseble to save it? and i sit in the last version of my new 3ds xl but does is even works with a new 3ds xl this is my screen saying something in it dutch

View attachment 106263

View attachment 106264
Looks like a rev6-7 r4igold to me. That card will be ntrboot supported officially very soon.
https://github.com/ntrteam/flashcart_core/pull/107

What I suspect the current problem here is that card is whitelist blocked -- which would be consistent with that revision of the card on latest firm. I don't read dutch but that's what that error screen looks like to me. If it's bricked somehow, that can be fixed with a hacked 3ds or non-dsi nds.

Last edited by zoogie,

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's a revC. Should be ntrbootable with the latest ntrboot_flasher, but you need a hacked 3ds or DSlite/original to flash the exploit to it.
It might be possible to upgrade it to work with the latest 3ds firm using the latest Firmware update from the website and a DS that it works with. Or it can be a fauty Revision c card which can't be updated.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be possible to upgrade it to work with the latest 3ds firm using the latest Firmware update from the website and a DS that it works with. Or it can be a fauty Revision c card which can't be updated.
Yea it's faulty, get an R4i Gold 3DS Plus, it's got support great support, no firmware upgrade needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea sorry to hear. I just found out other day my buddy from high school OD on fentynal. Is sad, esp after years of on/off drugs, rehab, in/out of jail, he still couldn't fight his addiction. He was 49. Luckily never married or any kids.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I'm sorry to hear that.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's life unfortunately. He choose his own path.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rehab only helps if you want it to help
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He even went to jail for 3 years for supplying heroin to someone who od and died, then he got out of jail and was clean for couple months, then right back to it, is sad. We all thought him seeing his friend die because of him, and going to jail was enough to scare him away from it ever again but no.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Drugs are bad mkay. I don't do drugs, I just smoke weed.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i do want drugs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you dont, they only lead to bigger, worst problems. You should focus on school and knowledge, that is the real high.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, knowledge doesnt work cuz i always forget stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most stuff
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    What?
    Who wants drugs? Please don't do that shit.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just like anything, practice makes perfect. Keep studying and you will store it.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, my memory is shit
    Drugs killed a dear friend.
    Please don't fall on drugs.
    That's stupid.
    Please pleas DON'T do drugs.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry to hear that. They are horrible in the USA today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Unless it's prescribed by a doctor good drugs still help
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can still get prescribed things like Xanax just don't be a moron and start sniffing it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We have data for these types of drugs for a reason
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We have data for these types of drugs for a reason