Sendoh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I ran through a search and the first few pages didn't come up with any answers, so...

1. How long does a fully-charged battery run for R4 while playing games?
2. How much of it is left when the red light shows?
3. How long does a fully-charged battery run for R4 for moonshell, listening to music?
4. Again, how much of it is left when the red light shows?

Thanks in advance.
grog.gif

PW1337

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From my own experience, all of your questions will depend on what game you are playing, and at what brightness level you have your DS. It should not be a lot different from the original cartridge games though, but it will be less.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. depends on the games that you play and way that you play them (1 long session vs. multiple short sessions), but on average I seem to get about 10 hrs play in between charges
2. I tend to try and save my progress almost immediately when I see the power light change to red. again, it depends on the individual game as to how much power is being consumed (the more processor intensive the game is, the more power that it requires). I've got away with 15mins play time on some games, and as little as 3-4mins on others.
3. couldn't say. I don't use my ds lite as a music player
4. ok, now you're just being annoying. I can understand re-asking the question if you don't receive an answer in a day or so, but to ask the same question twice in the same post is unwarranted.
lecture.gif

Slippy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think the 4th question was in reference to the third, as in: how much battery time is left if it turns red while listening to music in moonshell?

Sendoh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sorry for not clarifying, yes my 4th question is based on my 3rd... Thanks for the replies anyways. I would still like an answer to my third question, but judging from the replies to my first question, I would say that the R4 has longer battery life than I first thought. In theory, moonshell shouldn't take up as much battery life as playing games right?

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
1. I heard R4 has 80% battery life of an original cart. Nintendo said with the lowest brightness, a fully carged NDSL can play a game up to 5 hours, notice that I said up to, still, R4 can roughly play for 80% of 5 hours, calculate yourself
smile.gif

2. Usually, about 10%, with lowest brightness setting you can play for about another 10 minutes, so you can save your game

3. Well, listening to music won't cost much battery life, still, maybe you can play a music for a few hours, the certain amount I can't say, maybe about 3 hours or more

4. Again, usually 10%

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==