Gaming R4 AR REALLY NEED HELP! Please :)

Madara-Uchiha59

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I have checked out this site a lot in the past but wasn't sure about signing up but I'm glad I now have.

Here is my problem

I have the USA version of Pokemon Black 2 on my (I think) Original R4 that can only handle 2GB MicroSD cards.

I have AR codes for it, a mix of Japanese and USA codes for it too as I heard that Japanese codes work for the US copies but when I load up my R4 and open up the menu for my Pokemon Black 2, I press the X for cheats and I get the little SD card symbol flash in the top right corner but my cheats list doesn't come up. The cheats for all my other games work perfectly, just not Pokemon Black 2.

I have learned a lot about R4's from reading this site and it has helped me a lot so I am going to say thanks for all the help in the past and thanks for any future help to all those here at GBATemp. One of the things I have learned is that in a lot of these cases I found that it helps when users say what firmware and flash cart they are using and it makes it easier for other users to help them.

So my Flash cart is the original R4, once again, I'm not absolutely sure it is but I think it is.

I'm running Wood-1.51 and I must admit, it is a perfect firmware, with it's self-patcher and everything.

Once again, thanks for all help given :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.