Hacking Quick question

kristijan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, been out of the game for a while and a friend wants their Wii modded...

I was thinking the wiikey 2 for them (its going to be either a D2A or D2B they got it well over a year ago)...

My problem is some of my games are NTSC and their Wii hasn't been updated since day one (they have no internet). I don't want them to bother with homebrew or anything like that; just to play their back-ups. Therefore:

1. is the wiikey 2 fine? I.e. even after the latest update does it still play backups; and
2. does anyone know a game which has an update of 3.xe on it? i just want to get them up to date as far as possible so an NTSC game can't brick them

thanks in advance gbatemp users, you're always so helpful!!

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
with a great capability of soft mod why you still want a modchip , and why no internat and no this and that , ask them what they want !!!!!! and softmod it for them or let them do it
wink.gif

kristijan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
its not my wii so i dont want to mess with WADS and all that jazz. No internet because they dont have it at their house... not everyone does! so thats why i want to manually update the wii to ensure no NTSC back ups can brick it later...

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
kristijan08 said:
its not my wii so i dont want to mess with WADS and all that jazz. No internet because they dont have it at their house... not everyone does! so thats why i want to manually update the wii to ensure no NTSC back ups can brick it later...
Modchip should block updates , or get em to 3.2 and install Starfall and they should be safe and set
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.