Quick question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by kristijan08, Dec 2, 2008.

Dec 2, 2008

Quick question by kristijan08 at 8:36 PM (619 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. kristijan08
    OP

Member kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Hey guys, been out of the game for a while and a friend wants their Wii modded...

I was thinking the wiikey 2 for them (its going to be either a D2A or D2B they got it well over a year ago)...

My problem is some of my games are NTSC and their Wii hasn't been updated since day one (they have no internet). I don't want them to bother with homebrew or anything like that; just to play their back-ups. Therefore:

1. is the wiikey 2 fine? I.e. even after the latest update does it still play backups; and
    2. does anyone know a game which has an update of 3.xe on it? i just want to get them up to date as far as possible so an NTSC game can't brick them

thanks in advance gbatemp users, you're always so helpful!!

2. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    with a great capability of soft mod why you still want a modchip , and why no internat and no this and that , ask them what they want !!!!!! and softmod it for them or let them do it [​IMG]

3. kristijan08
    OP

Member kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    its not my wii so i dont want to mess with WADS and all that jazz. No internet because they dont have it at their house... not everyone does! so thats why i want to manually update the wii to ensure no NTSC back ups can brick it later...

4. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    Modchip should block updates , or get em to 3.2 and install Starfall and they should be safe and set [​IMG]