Quick question Soccer final on the 13th of July

Knoedel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys this year I'm spending my summer holiday in America.
I'm from Germany and as you may know Germany is now in the finale after humiliating Brazil a few hours ago.

I'm in New York at the 13th of July and I got a very important question for all my American friends here at gbatemp.

Is it possible to watch the finale on American television? Maybe this question sounds stupid, but I believe soccer is not that important to you as to us Germans and I really don't know if they show the finale on TV.

Greetings.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol considering ESPN (The largest sports media in the world) headquarters is in America, of course you can watch it here. We've broadcasted every single match of the World cup (including pre and post game interviews, highlights and breakdowns) in HD even. We also have the game being broadcasted in spanish on Univision (also HD) so your good to go. Don't believe in the hype of other countries saying americans dont care about soccer or that we only cared about our own team until we were knocked out. Millions of american were (and still are) watching the world cup here.

Also, congrats on today's win.

Reactions: Knoedel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...