Hacking quick question on hdd

evans05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so iv had my wii u set up haxchi coldboot ect for a while now, been using a 1tb usb drive, trouble is my son has completed most games he wants to play, can i take that hard drive out, plug in a usb stick and install the couple of games he plays on that usb stick again?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so iv had my wii u set up haxchi coldboot ect for a while now, been using a 1tb usb drive, trouble is my son has completed most games he wants to play, can i take that hard drive out, plug in a usb stick and install the couple of games he plays on that usb stick again?
Yes but it is not recommended to use a wiiu stick. Nintendo themselves have said not to use USB sticks. When playing wiiu games the wiiu is constantly reading and writing which hard disc drives are designed for USB sticks are designed to be read from constantly but not written to constantly so you will drastically reduce the usb sticks lifespan by using it for wiiu games.

evans05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok mate cheers, its only got to last me until december 25th when me little lad gets his switch, then the wii u will be derelict haha

Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night