Hacking Quick Question. Is 32 gigs enough?

Iamapirate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm waiting for my Sky3DS to arrive, and I planned on using a 32GB (class 10) SD for my ROMs. I've figured out I'd only have 22 games on there, two of which are Pokahmans and one is DK Country (I'm aware these three games take up a lot of space).

Anyways, you guys think 32GB would be enough for this? I'm thinking of buying a 64GB card but I don't want to unless it's absolutely necessary.

Thanks.

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You (believe me) don't want 22 roms in tour sky3DS at once, xyxling trough will be such a pain. 5-6 games is acceptable, more than that will require too much time! You can always delete/backup games from tour flashcard to tour PC and write them whenever you feel to play.

Reactions: Ryccardo

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find the price difference between 16 and 32 to be to small to get a 16 for anything these days. If you end up needing more space get another 32 and a card carrier. As 4ur0r said you don't want to may games on one card with a sky.

Reactions: 4ur0r

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Don't go for 64, its really annoying to scroll through 30 games. Two 32gb cards are much better, just be sure to switch to next game before changing microsd (switching games copies save from sky3ds cart to microsd).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-