Quick Question Before I buy

maybenri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I saw a 5.05 PS4 pro on ebay but it was a little pricey so im wondering if I should get that or a 7.55 PS4 and go to 9.00 is the 5.05 worth it stability wise apps etc. Im pretty new to this whole scene.

jackfavvv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ask if the PS4 pro sounds like a jet engine while playing games. If it's too pricey, then just go with a new PS4 and update to 9.00 instead.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ask if the PS4 pro sounds like a jet engine while playing games. If it's too pricey, then just go with a new PS4 and update to 9.00 instead.
I asked the seller whom I bought a PS4 Pro and she said "standard" (makes noise while playing games), but hopefully it's not like a jet engine.

We also have a PS4 Slim and makes no noise.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read that 9.00 HEN is more stable and for newbies, it's great. I had no probs.

Installed a ton of PS2 games already, more than PS4, heh.

jackfavvv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I asked the seller whom I bought a PS4 Pro and she said "standard" (makes noise while playing games), but hopefully it's not like a jet engine.

We also have a PS4 Slim and makes no noise.
From what I know, the first batch of PS4 Pro are known to be really loud. The PS4 slim models doesn't have powerful fan so it's really quiet.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Panzer_Baboon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I know, the first batch of PS4 Pro are known to be really loud. The PS4 slim models doesn't have powerful fan so it's really quiet.
All of the Pro models will be loud at some point. The thermal paste will eventually pump out of the newer models as well. I have a launch model and had to repaste it, it's extremely quiet now.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1