Remy SF3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all

I know i do alot of reading, but not alot of posting. So here... I am wondering what are the possibilities of have Classic controller support on the gamepad via software for vWii homebrew. It may have been a questioned asked before, but couldnt find any answer. Now correct me if I'm wrong but i know that a few Wii games from the eShop due have gamepad support

Remy SF3

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all

I know i do alot of reading, but not alot of posting. So here... I am wondering what are the possibilities of have Classic controller support on the gamepad via software for vWii homebrew. It may have been a questioned asked before, but couldnt find any answer. Now correct me if I'm wrong but i know that a few Wii games from the eShop due have gamepad support

Remy SF3
It's being worked on, not as easy to make as you would think.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello to all

Remy SF3
Yes there are three wii games on the eshop that I know use the wiiu controller .

Xenoblade Chronicles
Pandoras tower
And sin and punishment successor of the sky.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Remy SF3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i plan to add those to my collection, price wise not too bad. What i really want to do is use it for playing Gamecube games, Mario Sunshine and Soul Calibur II get massive rotation on my Wii. Those look really good on the gamepad screen.

Remy SF3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?