• Replies 3,816
  • Likes 6

anonymysz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know why 240p testing suite doesn't let me switch to 480p mode? I'm using component cables on an HD CRT that supports 480p and changed the setting in the wii system menu.

Edit: Second question, why does the Scale2x filter in SNES9XGX not produce any scanlines? I'm not sure if these problems are related but it feels like I'm doing something wrong here.

Last edited by anonymysz,

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So I haven't used my Wii much since 2021, has any homebrew got updated since then? Also someone should look over the sticky threads; some are kind of a mess.

cia-installer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me since my wii installation keeps saying there’s an error I clearly dont know how to fix, these are the things that pop up in wiiflow and nintendont
im a noob homebrewing, pls help

Attachments

• IMG_3376.jpeg
    IMG_3376.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3377.jpeg
    IMG_3377.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3378.jpeg
    IMG_3378.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 27

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me since my wii installation keeps saying there’s an error I clearly dont know how to fix, these are the things that pop up in wiiflow and nintendont
im a noob homebrewing, pls help

Backup and format your sd card with the Fat32 formatter. That seems like data getting corrupted.

nexstar400

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, how does one convert a .nkit.gcz file to a .iso file? I have a .nkit.gcz file of a romhack of nsmbw and im trying to convert it to a format which will run on real hardware, but I havent beeen able to figure out how to do it.

anjanimal

33°C 🫠
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I can only play my Wii games in a WBFS format HDD, but I can't access the HDD in my PC. My Wii can't read the games in other format. What should I do?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I can only play my Wii games in a WBFS format HDD, but I can't access the HDD in my PC.
You have a wbfs-formatted hdd and your Wii can see your games, but you can't see your hdd on pc? Use WiiBackupManager it'll appear there, and add Wii games with it. Unless you want to empty it and format it as FAT32 (or ntsc)? But that's up to you and how much loaded your hdd is..
My Wii can't read the games in other format. What should I do?
You mean it can see (or read?) wbfs games but not iso images? I'm just assuming, you have to give more details.

anjanimal

33°C 🫠
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You have a wbfs-formatted hdd and your Wii can see your games, but you can't see your hdd on pc? Use WiiBackupManager it'll appear there, and add Wii games with it. Unless you want to empty it and format it as FAT32 (or ntsc)? But that's up to you and how much loaded your hdd is..

You mean it can see (or read?) wbfs games but not iso images? I'm just assuming, you have to give more details.
Yes, I use Wii Backup Manager to copy my games. But when I format my HDD as FAT32, my Wii can't read the games. Is it because I use Linux?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I use Wii Backup Manager to copy my games. But when I format my HDD as FAT32, my Wii can't read the games. Is it because I use Linux?
Does WiiBackupManager read it? Make sure the hdd is set to MBR, and has a primary partition. Something like AOMEI Partition Assistant should help with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?